Review about Wendys Baked Potato from Dickson, Tennessee
My wife went to the store on hwy 46 south in Dickson TN to get carry out for our dinner.It was the worst fast food I have ever had.
The burger seemed to have been hours old and the bacon cheese baked potato was inedible.
See the picture to see how nasty it was.I don't see us going there ever again and if you do I would highly advise you check your food before leaving.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Took my son to the wendys on Geer Rd. In turlock for lunch. We both got the 4 for $4 and all of the items were cold. So cold thst..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "Well I am customer of your company and I feel you are not for the customer. Your adjuster is so rude and not good at their job. My car got..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."