Review about Wendys Baked Potato from Dickson, Tennessee

146 of 527 Wendys reviews

My wife went to the store on hwy 46 south in Dickson TN to get carry out for our dinner.It was the worst fast food I have ever had.

The burger seemed to have been hours old and the bacon cheese baked potato was inedible.

See the picture to see how nasty it was.I don't see us going there ever again and if you do I would highly advise you check your food before leaving.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wendys Baked Potato
Review category
Fast Food
review #752790 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wendys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
146 of 527 Wendys reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 28, 2015 #1084670

I'm sure it looked fine before you mashed it around with your fork. Other than that, it looks fine. If it truly came like that, take it back the counter and get a new one. Like you said it's "fast food", are you expecting "haut cuisine" presentation?

0 0 Reply

Dec 24, 2015 #1083394

That food, if that is what it is, looks horrible.

1 0 Reply

Dec 21, 2015 #1081693

Nice try, but is is obvious that you ate most of the good part of the potato before taking the picture. I have to admit this is a great strategy to get gift cards or whatever you want from Wendy's. Basically you got what you paid for.

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wendys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wendys.
Filing a new complaint about
×