Wendys - Review about Chicken Sandwich from Minden, Louisiana

213 of 527 Wendys reviews

I went to wendys fast food drive thru in Minden, La.First the person taking my order was very rude.

I had a coupon for a free chicken sandwich with the purchase of small or larger fries and a drink. I made it very clear what my coupon was for. After i completed my order she didnt even tell me my total or say thank you pull around. I drove around to the window and she was taking somebody elses order; she kept putting her hand over the mic and saying things like "ugh this woman *** me off" and "shes confusing me".

This was right infront of me with the window open. Then she told me my total, which was like $8. I asked her if the total was correct and she said yes i also told her i needed my reciept when she gave me my order. I asked her in surprise if that was the cost of a small fry and medium drink and she said yes while looking at me like i was ***.

So i gave her the money and the coupon and thats when she calls her manager over and says she rang it up wrong. She rang me up for a bogo chicken sandwich small fries and medium drink. I told her thats not what i said! And she says she rang it up wrong.

I got a refund for the sandwich i paid for but i didnt get a "im sorry". As you can tell, horrible customer service. So i get home and i eat. I finish my drink and i open the lid and proceed to eat the ice.

I happen to look down in the cup and i see black flakes in the cup. I pour out the ice and youll see it in the picture. Absolutely disgusting. Im going to call the 1 800 number in the morning.

I am very disappointed with wendys.I go there frequently but they wont be getting my service anymore.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chicken Sandwich
Review category
Fast Food
review #590815 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wendys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
213 of 527 Wendys reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
RGS

Feb 06, 2015 #942136 Chicago, Illinois, United States

You can (And should) call your local or state health department.
You would be helping other customers from ...maybe getting sick..
And BTW- you can forget about them saying thank you or I'm sorry
at Wendy's .

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wendys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wendys.
Filing a new complaint about
×