I went to wendys fast food drive thru in Minden, La.First the person taking my order was very rude.
I had a coupon for a free chicken sandwich with the purchase of small or larger fries and a drink. I made it very clear what my coupon was for. After i completed my order she didnt even tell me my total or say thank you pull around. I drove around to the window and she was taking somebody elses order; she kept putting her hand over the mic and saying things like "ugh this woman *** me off" and "shes confusing me".
This was right infront of me with the window open. Then she told me my total, which was like $8. I asked her if the total was correct and she said yes i also told her i needed my reciept when she gave me my order. I asked her in surprise if that was the cost of a small fry and medium drink and she said yes while looking at me like i was ***.
So i gave her the money and the coupon and thats when she calls her manager over and says she rang it up wrong. She rang me up for a bogo chicken sandwich small fries and medium drink. I told her thats not what i said! And she says she rang it up wrong.
I got a refund for the sandwich i paid for but i didnt get a "im sorry". As you can tell, horrible customer service. So i get home and i eat. I finish my drink and i open the lid and proceed to eat the ice.
I happen to look down in the cup and i see black flakes in the cup. I pour out the ice and youll see it in the picture. Absolutely disgusting. Im going to call the 1 800 number in the morning.
I am very disappointed with wendys.I go there frequently but they wont be getting my service anymore.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Chicken Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."