Minden, Louisiana

I went to wendys fast food drive thru in Minden, La.First the person taking my order was very rude.

I had a coupon for a free chicken sandwich with the purchase of small or larger fries and a drink. I made it very clear what my coupon was for. After i completed my order she didnt even tell me my total or say thank you pull around. I drove around to the window and she was taking somebody elses order; she kept putting her hand over the mic and saying things like "ugh this woman *** me off" and "shes confusing me".

This was right infront of me with the window open. Then she told me my total, which was like $8. I asked her if the total was correct and she said yes i also told her i needed my reciept when she gave me my order. I asked her in surprise if that was the cost of a small fry and medium drink and she said yes while looking at me like i was ***.

So i gave her the money and the coupon and thats when she calls her manager over and says she rang it up wrong. She rang me up for a bogo chicken sandwich small fries and medium drink. I told her thats not what i said! And she says she rang it up wrong.

I got a refund for the sandwich i paid for but i didnt get a "im sorry". As you can tell, horrible customer service. So i get home and i eat. I finish my drink and i open the lid and proceed to eat the ice.

I happen to look down in the cup and i see black flakes in the cup. I pour out the ice and youll see it in the picture. Absolutely disgusting. Im going to call the 1 800 number in the morning.

I am very disappointed with wendys.I go there frequently but they wont be getting my service anymore.

Review about: Chicken Sandwich.

3.3
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wendys Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Submit review

Comments

RGS
Chicago, Illinois, United States #942136

You can (And should) call your local or state health department.

You would be helping other customers from ...maybe getting sick..

And BTW- you can forget about them saying thank you or I'm sorry

at Wendy's .