Chicago, Illinois

Me and my husband, who works at the Wal-Mart Main Office, eat at the 2000 South Pleasant St. Wendy's all the time.

We are very good customers. However, today I forgot my purse with my cash and credit cards, but I did have my checkbook. When the young punk clerk (must have been only 18) gave me my total, I started writing a check. He then had the nerve to tell me that this store doesn't take checks.

HOW DARE HE! I AM THERE ALL THE TIME AND I AM A VERY GOOD CUSTOMER. I demanded to speak a manager who only further irritated me when he said that they do not accept checks. It's not my fault I forgot my credit cards and cash at home.

This restaurant needs to be shut down and everyone put out of work because they are a bunch of ding *** for not making an exception for me and taking a check from a loyal customer. I don't think I'll be loyal anymore!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Manager.

Comments

Hun 95% of restaurants DO NOT take checks and YES it was ur fault for leaving ur credit cards and money at home whose else would it be lmao :grin

337 7941533

famousamos1206

I can almost guarantee that this "MrsLea" isnt even real..Probably some kid in his moms basement with no life :( :( :( :( :( :(

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Thats all yuh do huh??? *** This is reality barbie! Not anything like yur fake palstic ***!

You always complain don't you! :cry BOOHOO ***!

Wendy's McDonald's and any fast food restaurant does not take checks! And yes it was entirely yur fault for leaving yur purse and credit cards at home! You should of gone back and got them! I bet it was actually yuh who said that!

Yuh just dont want ppl to not like yuh!

I still think yur selfish!! This is the real world sweetie...not yur babrie dream house world!!

grow up. Seriously.

Most places don't take checks. get over your entitlement issues.

Are you serious? No fast food restaurant takes checks. And it is your own fault that u forgot your wallet with everything in it, loser...

IHateStupidCustomers

well MsLea, I guess it'll never be a matter of time until you give up your fake stories about how everyone out in public mistreats you and about your fake husband. and you haven't had Wendy's in weeks? I'm sorry MsLea but I think you meant to say hours, you trailer trash piece of ***

I should have known that it wouldn't take long for my imposters to steal my new username and use it to pretend to be me again. I haven't been to this Wendys in a few weeks. This person is not me and this never happened.

Thrill ***

I'm sure they remember you - banging on the front door demanding they make you a frosty even though the store was closed.

Nobody owes you anything, Lea. You are a spoiled woman who uses her husband as a shield so that you can get your way.

Actually, it IS your fault that you forgot your credit cards and cash at home. So...

you're some entitled weirdo? Get a grip on reality.

Bored *** dosent know better!!!!! Daddy or Mommy need to take away the retarded comedians computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, what are the point of these posts you deranged lunatic? I'm sure we would all appreciate you finding somewhere else to play. Or perhaps you could start taking your meds again?!?

Seriously, what is the point of these posts you deranged lunatic? I'm sure we would all appreciate you finding somewhere else to play or perhaps you could start taking your meds again?

Get some help.