A few days ago I visited Kansas City, Kansas for the weekend.My wife, kid and I got in late from shopping and across the street we visited Wendy's drive thru.
The fries were soaked and wet with grease, I asked that they not put cheese on it but they did. I had already left when I found this out and decided not to go back until I attempted to *** the burger. The burger was still very raw on the inside. I then got upset and immediately went back to there.
I explained what happened and they asked if I wanted another burger and I told them no and I would never eat there again. By then I was sick and threw up in the parking lot of the restaurant. I don't know if it was from the cheese or it was from the raw hamburger meat. I have pictures and want to do something about it.
Who do I talk to and where do I go for help with this?
I went to the Wendy's website and submitted a complaint and it stated that someone would get with me in a couple of days.I've yet to hear from anyone and I don't think it's right!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "Went to our usual Wendys (store # 00007430, order #3042) which we frequent at least 4 times a month on May 21st, 2016 at 2 pm. We used the drive..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "Brought my car in after Jeff did an amazing job on my husband's truck. I asked for the a/c to be fixed. They worked on the A arms on my..."
- "I have contacted them numerous times, sent them puctures of the dresses they sent that were the wrong color and they keep saying they did not get the pictures. ..."
- "I had combination skin (dry AND oily), dark spots and fine wrinkles. I was asked by a consultant to try Rodan + Fields products for 30 days. I did that..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."