Wendys - Raw Deal

A few days ago I visited Kansas City, Kansas for the weekend.My wife, kid and I got in late from shopping and across the street we visited Wendy's drive thru.

The fries were soaked and wet with grease, I asked that they not put cheese on it but they did. I had already left when I found this out and decided not to go back until I attempted to *** the burger. The burger was still very raw on the inside. I then got upset and immediately went back to there.

I explained what happened and they asked if I wanted another burger and I told them no and I would never eat there again. By then I was sick and threw up in the parking lot of the restaurant. I don't know if it was from the cheese or it was from the raw hamburger meat. I have pictures and want to do something about it.

Who do I talk to and where do I go for help with this?

I went to the Wendy's website and submitted a complaint and it stated that someone would get with me in a couple of days.I've yet to hear from anyone and I don't think it's right!

Raw Deal!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 06, 2014 #866571

He should have turned it over to the local health department, and then contacted a civil lawyer.

1 0 Reply

Aug 17, 2012 #529987

At fast food places, it is always a good idea to check your order before leaving the business. Fast food means fast, and mistakes can be made. However, I don't think you got sick that fast from a *** of undercooked hamburger or cheese. You had probably picked up a bug someplace or it was from something you ate earlier in the day.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wendys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wendys.
Filing a new complaint about