Plano, Texas
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

This is the wendy's up in 6912 Coit Road. Last friday night, I went up to the drive thru and i was "greeted" by a white lady called Dakota and her voice was so *** annoying that I literally drove off from the speaker so i can avoid that evil *** even though i've never even seen her before personally.

So i went inside and i saw a Mexican guy called Moneshia and i literally screamed at her "YOU KNOW WHAT U LITTLE *** ITS PPL LIKE U WHO RUIN EVERYTHING SO STOP UNDERCOOKING OUR FOOD AND QUIT EATING UR *** TACOS, BURRITOS, AND QUESADILLAS!!!" since all Mexicans are lazy and eat Mexican food all day. He was actually the manager at the time so while i was standing there like a stubborn ***, I saw a black lady called Silvester and I rudely shouted at her "DO U GUYS SELL FRIED CHICKEN W/ WATERMELON!!!" and she just walked off in front of me and i just screamed "I HOPE Y'ALL BURN IN *** YA MUTHAFUCKERS!!!" And this Muslim guy called Amanda came to the front and i literally pointed at him and screamed "AHHH!!!!! TERRORIST!!!" since all Muslims are actual terrorists but no one even listened to my warning so I gave the middle finger to everyone and they all just left so i slammed each door 10 times. This reminds me off that time where I saw this Asian lady called Stephen where I was being extremely racist to her by squinting my eyes towards her and I also yelled at her for 10 minutes just b/c I thought the Indian boy called Lacey looked very suspicious since all Indians are suspicious.

Wendy's, u are the absloute worst restaurant in da world.

I hope u and the rest of your *** crew goes bankrupt and burn in *** b/c u are a big disgrace to all old ppl everywhere for hiring all of these "people" and promoting them to be "managers". Right now, ur doing worse than frickin McDonald's.

WENDY'S IS TERRIBLE AND IT SUCKS SO HARD. Cause it's my opinion and everyone should *** listen for once and no one is supposed to go there cause it's all bout mai opinion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Manager.

Preferred solution: Bankruptancy.

Comments

Can i tell u just one thing? LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AT HOW RACIST YOU REALLY ARE.

Also, why would u assume a person skin's color if you haven't even seen them in person?

Geez. go to a mental hospital..

You have mental issues.