Cincinnati, Ohio

I VISITED THE WENDY'S ON RUSSEVILLE ROAD, AND THE SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE.. HORRIBLE..

LASHANNA HAD FAKE NAILS.. WHICH SHE HAD A ATTUIDE WHEN TAKIN MY ORDER.. DEDRIA WAS CUSSING OUT_LOUD.. AND NEVER CRACKED A SMILE..

WHO WANTS TO EAT SOMEWHERE LIKE THIS.. WHO IS THE G.M.?? I ADVISE HE/SHE TO HIRE BETTER PEPOPLE.. AND LET THE BAD APPLES GO..

MORE NICER PEOPLE.. SO AFTER I ASKED FOR KETCHUP PACKETTS.. I HEARD LASHANNA MUMBLE.." IF SHE ASK FOR SOMETHING ELSE..AND ROLLED HER EYES....

SO PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND FIRE THIS TWO PEOPLE.. CAUSE THEY ARE BAD FOR BUSINESS..

Comments

Well Marco I don't want your semen from you jacking off in my food.

They are not going to fire based on ONE complaint.

I don't want any fake nails or weave hairs in my food thank you very much and have a nice day.

No one is going to care more about your complaint when you use all CAPS. Infact I didnt even bother to read it.

What does fake nails have to do with this complaint? What do you care how she dresses? Most likely you know these and don't get along with her, or they hired her over you and you are trying to get her fired.