Plant City, Florida

My family and I made the mistake choosing to have lunch. Store #371.

After ordering food waited 20 mins.

Finally got fries and waiting on hamburgers .I was talking to shift manager who rudely looked past me and was talking to my husband as I was not there .so after getting our food with 4 orders of fries we had ordered 2. So by this time we had mixed cold and warm fries..4 bacon cheese burgers that was thrown together one piece of bacon maybe 2 inches long..Cedartown Wendy's store was nasty trash in floor and tables dirty..still manager still wasn't very pleasant.. not sure if management or not enough trained help..

8 others waited in line for at least 10 mins.Drive Thur was backed up having to pull and park and food being carried to cars.. Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

KevinRichards

The reason he talked to your husband and not you is probably because he could not understand what you are saying with your terrible grammar. If you talked the way you did when you posted this review it has to do with your poor grammar.

Learn how to use capital letters properly. This is taught in the third grade. Perhaps you are in the third grade?

If so someone needs to look at your husband for marrying a young child. That is just sick