Extremely slow service . Nonresponsive to a simple request for some napkins.

Employee told me he would get them after he took a customers order, even though I was standing there waiting prior to next the customer stepped up. I finally gave up waiting and went back to sitting with my grandson. Also on entering the store and approaching the order counter, there was some back and forth between the same employee and a customer, which went on for a while, slowing down the ordering process for ourselves and others. The apparent “manager” was witness to this silliness and actually contributed to the very unprofessional attitude of before mentioned employees.

Needless to say we won’t be returning to this Wendy’s ever again.

And if we experience such poor service any other Wendy’s, we will write your establishments off of our list permanently. Your “restaurants” are going to the dogs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hello, it's supposed to be "Fast Food". They should open up the other register that they got to speed along service.

I hate waiting in line, but when I sit down to wait, more customers come into the store and get into line.

If I waited for there to be no-one in line I would be there all day. With all of the sticky mess all over tables.