State: Pennsylvania City: Scranton Product: Wendys Cashier Clear all filters (1 of 25 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Horrible Wendys service

I have to say, yet again the wendys on route 93 in Hazleton, Pa has let me down. Tried to go through the drive-in, yet could not hear a word so I went inside. After waiting for over 10 minutes I finally got to place my order. I asked to speak to a manager re: the speaker outside. She told me its not her problem and te owner is too cheap to fix it. I then asked why I should have to waot 10 minuted inside and she said that she had to deal with someone else (who had a problem with a previous order) she was very rude to him, and I asked her what her problem was she told me the customers are, when I mentioned that I knew the local owner, she said good call the then she walked away saying kiss my ***....When I asked the cashier if I heard correctly she begged me to leave her out of it and apologized. I am done with Wendy's and very much done with a corporation who doesnt even want to give a feedback number.

The main problem here is that you asked what the other customer's problem was. You also shouldn't have had asked the other employee if you heard correctly.

Some things are just better ignored. If you have heard said it before why did you go back again?

Review