State: Pennsylvania City: King Of Prussia Product: Wendys Cashier Clear all filters (1 of 25 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Wendys in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania - Employee Falsley accuse customer of improper touching , while giving her ride

I went in to the store and sitting down having lunch, cashier who waited on me called the police, accused me that I gave her a ride and improperly touched her. Two police men from KIng Of Pruusia and two from Bridgeport showed up and escorted me out of the store. They accused me of improperly touching her, while she hitchhiked in Bridgeport, Pa. I called Wendy's and complained, that I did not know who she is never saw her before in my life, that she called the police. Police wants to talk to my wife about the incident. I went to have lunch yesterday and found out that she is still working there. I do not know Wendy's Ethics. No body called me to apologize and they did not do anything to her. Shame on them if that's the type of employees they retain on their payroll. May be they will make her the manager now. Police did not do anything to her. Just because she is a woman she accuse anybody of anything and get away with it, while destroying the pride and integrity of an innocent man.
Review
Service
Wendys Cashier
Reason of review
Report Filed
Preferred solution
Fire the employee and letter of appology
Tags