2.2

Not happy with the way the employee's prepare their meals.It's been a

ongoing problem for quite some time.Not giving the proper portion of fries to their customer's,I don't know who's idea was this to cheat the customer.If it wasn't for the customer you wouldn't be in business and you wouldn't have a job.Also i am unemployed at the moment i would like at least some common courtesy and respect.I had bought a promotion key for charity to get a small malt and happened that i forgot to show the lady when i ordered my meal and she gave me an awkward look like it was a big deal to her.I notice that the grandview restaurant is very unorganized and very slow many time's i've seen it backed up and people leaving.People have only so much time to eat their lunch at lunch time.I've had many experience's that i had my frie's not even half full thinking they would get away with this being busy is no excuse.Please look into this this is ridiculous i don't know what the manager is doing but it isn't running smoothly people are getting frustrated and leaving imagine how many customer's you've lost by now by not being organized.If this doe's not stop you're going to lose another regular customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wendys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments