1.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I asked for the Mediterranean salad to go and when I got home the salad consisted of iceberg lettuce and chicken scraps with a couple of cherry tomatoes and some Fetta cheese with some beans. Where were the better greens and quinoa as advertised in the picture of the salad? I have had this salad before from a different Wendy's and it was as pictured. What a difference between the two Wendy's.

I was so tired I could not drive back. I did call to complain and they said bring it back but I was just too tired to make the 40 min round trip drive!

Wendy's needs to be consistent with their food preparations. Fast food is not cheap just convenient. And the quality is going down!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wendys power mediterranean chicken salad from Wendys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Wendys to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments