MY SISTER WENT TO A WENDYS IN FLORIDA NEAR HER JOB, LAST WEEK. SHE GENERALLY DOES NOT EAT FAST FOOD. HOWEVER ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY, SHE WAS VERY HUMNGRY SO ON HER LUNCH BREAK SHE PICKED UP A SINGLE BURGER, BECAUSE SHE WAS SO HUNGRY SHE JUST STARTED EATING.

SAID TO HERSELF TOO MANY ONIONS AND PROCEEDED TO TAKE SOME OUT. TO HER SURPRISE FOUND A MAGGOT. MADE HER SICK AND STARTED THROWING UP ON HER WAY BACK TO WORK. HER CO-WORKERS HELPED HER CLEAN HERSELF UP. AND SHE CALLED THE WENDYS AND WAS TOLD THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO FOR HER, EXCEPT GIVE HER ANOTHER SANWICH.

I TOLD HER SHE SHOULD HAVE KEEP THROWING UP AND WENT BACK TO WENDYS AND PUT THE BUCKET ON THE COUNTER DURING LUNCH AND THANKED THEM OUT LOUD FOR THE MAGGOT BURGER.

VERY PISSED IN CHICAGO

Comments

I went to Wendy's in Naples, Florida. I got a double stack and fries.

It was a plain and tasteless burger, the fries tasted like old grease that needed to b changed. There was no distinguishing taste at all. There is that girl with the orange hair running around in cornfields, maybe put some of that ad money into burger research.

Forget Wendy...Hint: Burger King has the best burger by far.....

1. Written by lied, on 18-11-2010 15:06

Actually I don't have a sister. This whole thing is a lie because I was fired. I put my own bugs. I placed a dead maggot in there myself in hopes of having them shut the place down because they fired me. >>

You're that mad that you got fired from Wendys?

Actually I don't have a sister. This whole thing is a lie because I was fired.

kikiblue12

That is disgusting!!!

zachary

Well bugs do contain lots of protein, but I am sure your sister would want a better choice of protein than maggots.

u need to call the health department that is a obvious sign of an unclean facility