State: Illinois City: Chicago Clear all filters (8 of 946 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Wendys Customer Care Review from Chicago, Illinois

1.1
Went to get BlackBerry salad they didn't have chicken. The store in Allendale Kingsport Tennessee. They never have food in stock. Only one cash register and what i mean by that only one cash register on counter physically hookup. So even if their was another cashier on duty she could not even take a order. Had to wait in line behind customers that place large orders with one cashier. Then my turn and no chicken for berry salad. I left. Evertime I have been there thats the way it has been . Never going back.
Wendys Customer Care
Poor customer service

Wendys bacon mozzeralla

very slow drive, we waited 45 min .we got out of the drive-up and walked in witch was just as bad.the store was dirty ,the staff was busy interacting with other black american. we in the store over 30 min before our order was taken. got our food fries were dry,baked potato was under cooked. the bugers were cold and under cook as well. we were sorry we order for there. there were very rude to us because we are hispanic .we are 100% americans and we dont need to treated like dirt. store 06611660 at 2610w pershing. buzmandy@sbcglobal.net
Product
Wendys Bacon Mozzarella Burger
Cons
  • Employees and the food was bad
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
The wendy's in downersgrove il is no good going there for 7 years and service I s getting worse by the day

1. Are they American?

2. Are they teenagers?

3. Did you complain there?

4. Did you talk to a manager?

Did you ask the manager for his supervisors or corporate number.

People have become complacent due to our government, even when we know they are doing wrong and are lying to us. NO ONE PROTESTS ANYMORE! NOTE: YOU HAVE TO GET A PERMIT TO ASSEMBLE A PEACEFUL PROTEST IN MOST PLACES NOW. EVEN NY'ERS AFTER THE TOWER FELL THAT GATHERED AFTER VIEWING THEIR OWN FOOTAGE ON THEIR CAMERAS THAT DIDN'T SHOW WHAT WAS REPORTED TO HAVE HAPPENED.

THEY ASSEMBLED, WENT HOME, MADE SIGNS, & PEACEFULLY CHANTED "TRADE CENTERS WAS AN INSIDE JOB". ALL SET UP TO GET OUR GUNS. SANDY HOOK WAS A SET UP, ALSO TO GET OUR GUNS. WE HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHED SEEING THE SAME FOOTAGE OVER AND OVER ON THAT DAY AND REINFORCED BY THEM AIRING IT YEAR AFTER YEAR.

AMERICANS HAVE SET BACK AND LET OUR GOVERNMENT DO WHAT IT WANTS. LIKE EMPLOYERS ALLOWED TO HIRE FOREIGNERS THAT NEVER HAVE TO REPLACE EVER AGAIN. (SLAVE LABOR IN THE USA, LIKE IN CHINA). PROBLEM!

AMERICANS CAN NOT GET JOBS OR KEEP THEM, BECAUSE EDUCATION IS NOT THE KEY ANYMORE. THESE FOREIGNERS ALLOWED IN BY OBAMA WITH CERTAIN TYPES OF WORK VISAS ARE HIRED BEFORE THEY EVEN ENTER THE USA. THEY ARE THEN TRAINED TO DO ANYONE'S JOB AND THEN AMERICANS ARE REPLACED. THIS IS WHY SERVICE IS GOING DOWN EVERYWHERE.

THEY KNOW THEY HAVE THAT JOB FOREVER...NOT LIKE OBAMA SAID, THEY'RE DOING JOBS AMERICANS DON'T WANT TO DO. THAT'S A FALSE STATEMENT ACCORDING TO UNEMPLOYMENT RECORDS. THEY ARE ALSO TAKING CORPORATE JOBS, LIKE AMERICANS WITH PENSION DUE THEM IN MICROSOFT IN 6 MONTHS ARE BEING REPLACED AFTER THEY TRAIN THE FOREIGNER THAT TOOK HIS JOB. MEANWHILE WE HAVE STUDENT IN COLLEGE FOR NOTHING!!!

AND OTHER TRYING TO PAY OFF EXTREME HIGH RATE STUDENT LOANS. OBAMA JUST SAID, IN HIS SPEECH TO THE SENATE THAT AMERICANS AND PATRIOTS WOULD BE TAKEN OUT BY DRONES. WTF! HE IS THE ONE NEEDING REMOVED ASAP!

HE IS NOT FOR AMERICA AT ALL, NONE OF THEM ARE EXCEPT ANYONE AGAINST FOREIGNERS COMING IN A TAKING OUR JOBS AND LAND. PASS THE WORD FAST! IT'S HERE! TRAIN YOUR TEENS AND KEEP THEM HOME OFF ANY FREE MILITARY BASED "GAMES" THEY ARE NOT GAMES.

THEY ARE FOR A LIST FOR A DRAFT. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL AND FAST. GET THEM TO CARE, AND NOT KILLED. Get them off and yourselves off drugs.

BE ALERT!

Bad quality

Wendys Fast Food Review

Terrible customer service . Never gets the order right and cold food !
Bad quality

Wendys in Chicago, Illinois - Poor service and management Levittown area Wendy's fast food slow

Dec 2013 again poor service and management . Upon arrival to this Wendy's six pm on a Thursday found it not crowded as I waited for cashier to take my order 1st in line had to ask her are you ready to take my order and with no smile or welcome yea how rude. Then placed my order gave this cashier a twenty and change rather than getting more coins from the break of the twenty . She then looked at me and states I can"t make change from the coins I"ll give the change from the twenty and then states her math is not good you have to be kidding me I"m thinking to myself simple math and she couldn't"t do it . Now as I wait for my fast food order so I thought the next two customers were served when I asked the the guy behind the counter if my order was ready he looks at my receipt and says sorry let me get that for you . The service wasn't" bad enough then my burger was lacking beef and the sauce . Do I now have to ask Wendy's where is the beef .make your own tase much better and in the ten min it took could get a frozen dinner cheaper and taste better save you're net and time Wendy's thumbs down
Review
#461910 Review #461910 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wendys Cashier

Wendys in Chicago, Illinois - Wrong wrong wrong!

I went to Wendy's in Columbia, MO. The lady seemed nice enough, took my order. I ordered a number 10. (Chicken nuggets) and a spicy chicken sandwich. 2 drinks. So, I get charged $13. I went to the window and they told me they were waiting on the fries for 2 minutes so I needed to pull up. I did, waited about 10 minutes and proceeded to go inside to see where my order was. The door was unlocked, but they were yelling saying they were closed. They came outside with one drink, instead of two and they gave us a burger and a spicy chicken sandwich but rang me up for two burgers add bacon?!!!! That's not even close to what I ordered! And since the lady forgot my small drink the first time I had already went back through the drive thru and didn't discover the food was wrong until I got home. So angry!!!
Review
#422071 Review #422071 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Me and my husband, who works at the Wal-Mart Main Office, eat at the 2000 South Pleasant St. Wendy's all the time. We are very good customers. However, today I forgot my purse with my cash and credit cards, but I did have my checkbook. When the young punk clerk...

Hun 95% of restaurants DO NOT take checks and YES it was ur fault for leaving ur credit cards and money at home whose else would it be lmao :grin

View more comments
Wendys Manager

Wendys in Chicago, Illinois - Pissed off mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter went to wendys this morning at 10:30am she went to go through out the garbage for her and her friend and she fell and hit her head !!No one bothered to help her or ask if she was ok !There was no signs in that area that said wet floor !!! They had a nasty attitude so she left !!There was no accident report filed and when I got home she told me what happened and I called the wendys that she went to and the manager said she didnt know that it even happened !! So I want to know what kind of accomidation that my daughter will get out of this !!!!!
MadDog

man, wendys french fries are always under coocked. who wants to eat raw french fries? no matter who coockes them, what wendys i go to, they raw.

Why were you not going with your daughter. If she cannot write her own letter obviously she is too young to be going on her own.

Fellow Wendy's employee here. You might be wondering why nobody helped, it's because in the back it's so loud you can't ever hear anything from the dining room.

Not to mention, the employees will often let the managers know when something like that happens IF THEY SEE IT.

Not to mention, your daughter should look where she's going before walking. The only place Wendy's doesn't have carpet is in the main ordering area, otherwise the rest is carpeted, but trash cans are not stored in the ordering area, so obviously she tripped on something else.

if your daughter had reported her fall to the manager you'd have $25,000 by now

And how could the employees have a nasty attitude if No one knew she fell?

:p

Wendys cares very much about accidents, will in the store your daughter should have ashed for the manager. Wendys finds a store $500 on their P&L if and accidents is not reported by the end of the manager shift it happen on. even if your daughter was not hurt the manager is stils have to fileeport in case of future issues

Unless it was unusually slick, this seems like a simple accident and not a lawsuit. Was it raining or snowing that day or just wet? If it was weather related, your daughter should have been aware of the possibility that the floor might be slippery. That is just common sense. Was she actually injured or just embarrassed? Did she require medical attention? If so, what did they find (or not find)?

Do you put up a "CAUTION! Wet Floor" sign every time your floor at home is a little wet? What if your daughter slipped in your kitchen? Would you expect her to file a report and/or sue you?

Unless the circumstances were out of the ordinary, this seems like just a typical accident that could have happened anywhere. If the floor was slicked up with soapy water, or something strange along those lines, you might have a valid argument. If your daughter did not require medical care, why would they need to provide "accomidation?" By the way it's spelled "accommodation." :roll

Also, why did YOU call Wendy's when you WEREN'T EVEN THERE at the time the accident occurred!?! This sounds like your daughter's responsibility. I assume she is old enough to handle a simple complaint if you allowed her to go without you. You talk about their attitude, lack of signage etc. without knowing anything first hand. You are publicly shaming their business based on a secondhand story. Additionally, it is difficult to take a complaint seriously when the poster has such terrible grammar and spelling. It's throw not through. Both are words, but they have different definitions. You should probably learn how to use an apostrophe too. Ugh.

People should quit expecting something for nothing! Your daughter fell, get over it.

You don't get money for everything that happens to you. Thats why everything costs so *** much, people exploiting the system.

Way to go - she won't get anything because she left the scene of the accident without filing a report of any kind.

Even if she had filed a report, it'd be an uphill battle to get anything.

People like you and your 'what do I get?! gimme, gimme, gimme' attitude have ruined it for the rest of your kind, so you're stuck.

andbran

unless they wrote a report burden of proof is on your side.

View more comments (8)