I was entering a Wendy's in Oregon (I live in Pakistan, my family and I were on a vacation) since I was hungry. When we entered, there was a line of 25 people, each looking famished.

It took me over an hour to get to the front of the line. When I ordered five hamburgers (one for me, one for my mother, one for my father, one for my sister, and one for my brother) the cashier looked at me with anger, then refused to give us any service. When I asked why, she snapped and screamed, "SHUT UP YOU TERRORIST, GET OUT OF MY RESTAURANT OR I AM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE!!!" I was shocked when I saw that, and I didn't know what to do, and after five seconds of me standing there, the cashier went to the frier (that thing where French fries are fried/stored), grabbed a cup, scooped up a bunch of boiling grease, and then threw it at me! I screamed in panic and pain, then the cashier grabbed a phone and dialed 911.

She claimed that I had a bomb in my pocket and I was threatening to blow up the place. A bomb squad, a SWAT team, and a lot of cops were dispatched. They surrounded the establishment, threatening to shoot me if I didn't come out.

I did, was arrested, searched, interviwed, then sent to the hospital to get treated. I'm planning on suing Wendy's for at least $10,000,000.00.

Preferred solution: An apology, at least $10,000,000 in cash, and a free hamburger..

• Ugly customer service

Comments

Fake complaint..none of this happened.