Muncy, PA 17756, USA
3.8

I like Wendys over mcdonalds, but your fries are just terrible. Greasy, over salted and bottom of the pan pcs.

I go thru the drive thru mostly and so I take them home and yuk. I just went today and it was a disappointment. I didn't drive back to contact them about them. Not the first time.

Sorry I usually don't complain but things are too expensive to just let this go. I hope you do something about the fries Nice chicken on my sandwich.

I will keep going to Wendys but I just hope the fries will be improved. I look forward to the salads of the summer thanks for you consideration

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys French Fries.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You can blame the employees for this one. It appears like your previously frozen, processed french fries had been sitting around for a while before they were served to you.

Fast food employees are taught to pre-cook baskets of fries, so that they are ready when the orders come in. Pre-cooked fries can last a little while if put under a heat lamp. The problem comes in when ill supervised employees don't know when to get rid of the fries, and cook up more.

A lot of the time, poorly supervised employees will cook up a new batch of french fries, and mix them in with the old. I think that this is what you got.