I was ordering from drive through and saw the ad for $1 donation to get 10 coupon for the classic frosty.So when I was paying for my order I told the cashier that I was interested to donate and would like to get 6 frosty out of it.

The cashier said that I had to make another round to submit another order since the restaurant was busy. In total, it took my 10 minutes for my drive through order. My husband suggested that I went inside the restaurant to order the frosty. I was waiting for another 15 minutes and the employee who took order disappear leaving my at the counter.

The other cashier came and took the next customer's order instead, a male teenager who was flirting with her. It seemed that both cashier were covering both inside orders and drive through orders which is confusing to see them come and go. As I was waiting for the first customer, the other cashier said "we'll be right with you". But then she took the next customer's order which is an old lady.

Then I said that I was waiting for so long and felt being ignored. Since I was first, I should be served first. Isn't this is first come first served? The old lady, not knowing that I spend 30 minutes at the restaurant, said "calm down, life is short".

For sure life is short for her since she is OLD. I told my story to the other customers and they agreed that they should take my order from drive through and not asking me to go back again.

I said out loud so that the old lady could hear me," How do you feel if you have to wait for 30 minutes and didn't get served.Next time, try to put yourself in someone else's shoes before saying anything." I told my husband that I will never eat at Wendy's anymore for the rest of my life and I will make sure to tell my story to everyone that I know or anyone that I came across.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

So one bad experience at a fast food chain, with multiple locations, all different employees at these different location will upset you enough to stop going there?So....this fast food restaurant is probably been upheld and managed by high school and college students.

Luckily some may be motivated, but who can take a fast food job seriously? So you're upset about one incident? Big whoop.

No offense but Wendy's will make it by without you.You are not the sole contributor to their wealth, and I am still going to go to Wendy's and buy their delicious lemonade.