my husband and I went to Wendy's and ordered when we got to the window to pay the MANAGER took our card (first thing I noticed was how greasy her hair was and how dirty she looked) she handed my husband a recipet to sign and he simply asked for his card back and his recipet and told her he would give her hers once he had his card and verified the price so his card wasn't double swiped like has happened before there several years ago she argued with him and wouldn't do the simple thing he asked after about five minutes she finally gave my husband his card and he gave her her copy once he looked at the prices.we waited for twenty minutes and they kept telling us that they were waiting on our fries several times while there were numerous customers behind us getting their food.

soon two cops cars pulled up behind us and told us to get out of the car they told us the woman had reported a stolen card. they verified the card was my husband's and told us they were very sorry and informed us that she was supposed to ask for our ID if she suspected anything when we told her she had not done that.

they went and got our food and it was cold and the order was wrong.

we will not be going back there again because of the service and the lack of hygiene practiced by the "manager"

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #655505

Wendy's has really gone downhill over the last couple of years. The one by our house is filthy and the last time I was there with my kids, two employees got into a loud nasty argument and were screaming f-bombs at each other in front of the whole place. Filthy and classless.

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #655084

Are you too lazy to walk in and get a correct order?Going into Wendys and using a credit card is low!!!!!!

Have you ever heard of cash?:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

to !!!! #732277

Who carries cash anymore besides senior citizens?

I find that a little funny, paying with a credit card at Wendy's (you must of wanted junk food some bad).

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #654949

What does the manager's appearance have to do with the rest of your complaint.Are you aware that some people have naturally oily hair, which is hard to keep looking clean for several hours, when they have been working a job where they have probably been sweating like everything.

The same goes to appearing dirty, things get spilled, etc.Have you heard of using plain old fashioned cash when paying at drive ups?