Featured Not resolved
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Are used to love Wendy’s not after last night.So went to Wendy’s at 12:50pm for a spicy chicken sandwich no mayo no tomato.

The cashier said that there was no tomato no mayo available anyway OK cool. When I receive my spicy chicken sandwich and my drink the spicy chicken sandwich no lettuce just a extremely hot dry spicy chicken patty. So when I ask why was there no lettuce on the chicken sandwich the cashier said there is no lettuce. I stated why wasn’t that specify when placed an order I would’ve just ordered chicken nuggets instead she said hold on and she’ll go get the manager.

I seen the manager walk away and I was waiting well over a minute I left. My French fries were not seasoned but instead of salt packets worked on on top of my fries along with ketchup packs.

I do not eat ketchup so why was ketchup packets on top of my food.I thought that was very nasty people touch packets and you put them on top of peoples food not very sanitary just very disappointed; manager didn’t come I really wish I wouldn’t of paid almost $10 for a chicken patty

Review about: Wendys Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments