Wendys Customer Service
- (614) 764-3100
- (800) 443-7266
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Wendy’s is a large chain of fast food restaurants. It was founded by Dave Thomas in November 1969. Its headquarters is based in Dublin, Ohio, United States. Wendy’s is owned by The Wendy’s Company. Wendy’s menu consists primarily of cheeseburgers, chicken, fresh-made salads, fries, and frosty. The restaurant offers a wide selection of beverages. Kids menu is also available. The company owns more than 300 locations. About 6500 are franchised in 30 countries worldwide. Wendy’s offers a number of gift cards. There is My Wendy’s application for mobile devices with Android and Apple operating systems. The slogan of the company is as follows: "Now that’s better".
Wendys is ranked 30 out of 328 in Fast Food category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Wendys to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States