Update by user Nov 26, 2012
I live in Waterford NY. NOT Syracuse NY, as pissedoffconsumer.com seems to insist...
Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2012
On various occasions I used to go to Wendy's. Well, in no particular order, here is what has happened on each and every occasion:
* Cold food - brought it to their attention then they act like it is my fault
* Overcharged - even showing them the receipt, they still act snottily and throw the money at you
* Wrong Food - how hard is it to bag items that are on a screen in front of you? (and watch out when you tell them you got the wrong food, it is like all out war
* Snotty employees - always rude and short with you
* Vulgar Employees - whenwas vulgar language an acceptable practice at ANY place of business? (NEVER)
* Employee stating that you are purposly shorting them 25 cents - When I paid for my order I have them a $10 bill and the rest in change. Trying to juggle the change and also grabbing the food as they hurredly pass it out to you (as they seem to be unable to wait a moment), I miscounted the change by 25 cents - honest mistake. The employee then said, "Hey we used to let people get away with shorting us change, but not anymore". instead of saying something like "Excuse me, I need 25 cents more please". So I went inside (at drive thru then) and complained. The manager said that he would talk to (yea right) the employee, and then walked away. I do not like it in the LEAST when drive thru *** accuse me of gypping them off (first time actually) when all I did was miscount the change. The drive thru guy definitely needed an attitude adjustment. Wendy's have sent me generic I'm sorry letters, gift cards and phone calls from corporate office, but that means *** if it doesn't change, and it hasn't. So NO MORE WENDY'S FOR ME --- EVER!
Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Manager.