Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Once again my husband and I stopped at our local Wendy's (Maxtown Rd, Westerville, OH) for a late dinner. First thing was that we received the wrong change.

Not a big deal but $.10. The service was slow and we had to wait for the frosty machine to freeze the mixture. Service was slow with at least 5 different workers behind the window. While we waited we saw a worker through the p/u window fill a cup with frosty when he crushed cookies into it.

I heard someone ask him if he paid for the cookies? We were passed our hot food and asked to pull up as the line behind was pilling up. Of course our food was cold by the time the frosties came out. Our frustration was just piled onto past experiences and we just left.

We will not return. I ordered a small chili that was filled with large, very large, pieces of hamburger.????? What was that? Not very tasty.

Before this visit we experienced needing to take the food back because it was not right. Once we were passed food through the window that was not ours. We told the worker and he told us it was right that it was what we ordered and he would not change it. Should of stopped patronizing then.

While waiting inside one trip another customer and I had a l o n g conversation about how awful Wendy's had become. Or maybe that particular store.

Too bad, Wendy's always lived up to it's promises. Dave and Wendy would be very disappointed.

Review about: Wendys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1419401

Nobody cares - Dave Thomas is dead and his daughter Wendy is no longer connected to the company.