My granddaughter, G-granddaughter & I went through Wendys drive through today, I spend about $16.00 , the food was cold, the fries were not good at all, I bought 2 big Bags with burger, fries, nuggets , & chili , honestly the chili was the only thing that was good, It was Wendy's in Steubenville Ohio, 43952. we were very disappointed, Most of the food was thrown away, We love Wendy,s , we were very surprised about the food from there. Betty Parrish, 229 Beaumont Place Wintersville Ohio 43953.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Be careful Betty, Scammers could write down your address and try to contact you in attempts to try to scam you. Be very careful reading any mail that receive, because often the scammers use very convincing mailings. Not all scams are as obvious as the ones that "SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE" used to mail out before they went out of business without telling anyone and skipped town with all of their customers money.