Hickory, North Carolina

Went to the Wendy's on Hwy 70 in Hickory, NC. The chicken sandwiches we order were luke warm as if they warm them to melt the cheese.

My grandson got 10pc. nuggets an they were cold. I spent $15.88 an a meal that was not worth $3.00. I quit going there years ago an now I know why I did that.

People work to hard for their money to have to spend it on cold food.

Then gas is to high to turn around an go back to the place an someone catch an attitude with you. People just do not care about customer service anymore.

Reason of review: cold food.

Wendys Cons: Poor food quality.

Comments

amen sister

they are descanting my sandwich also was cold , fries so salted and rubbery as well the grill chicken.

Something is wrong with your complaint because Wendy's doesn't prepare their food until somebody orders it, therefore it has to be warm. Could it be that you are just trying to make trouble for them?

@anonymous

are you nuts ,I have more things to do, not just make this up, really is descanting go to 10 mile and southfield, cold until you try it. and rubbery the grill chicken.

@hunnita

Wtf is descanting???? Why don't you try ENGLISH?