I went to the Wendy's in KCMO on Truman Rd. almost been a month, I went through the drive thru, ordered breakfast, with coffee, & I even donated a $1 to their fundraiser.

When handing me my coffee, the top popped off and burned my hand and wrist. I requested to file a incident report. The young lady at the window called on the manager, the manager sent someone else outside to get my name, number, and address, he took a couple pics with his phone, and that was it. I ended up going to Urgent Care, my hand was throbbing, my fingers were swollen.

I missed work that day and the next because of this injury.

I have called corporate several times and I have gotten the run around. I am now thinking about taking it to the news media, since Wendy's has had bad publicity in KCMO recently since my incident, An employee of Wendy's shot and killed a customer in one of the local restaurants, and then he went on the run, not sure if he was caught or not, I know they was still searching for him a few days after the incident.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Drive-through.

Preferred solution: I wish to be compensated for my missed work, Dr. visit, pain and suffering, and the stress of no one taking me serious in regards to this matter. .

Comments

I like the breakfast food at Wendy's, but never go there because their tables are always covered in crumbs and slime wet stuff from their slob customers.Absolutely disgusting!