After purchasing a doublestack burger, I sat down in the dining room to eat it. Two bites in I hit a rock hard object and cracked a tooth.
The restaurant took a report, but corporate insurance refused to do anything about it. $80 for an emergency repair, and looking at another $400 for a cap on my tooth.
In severe pain I unfortunately swallowed the bone fragmrent or whatever it was. So they won't pay.
WARNING TO ALL - if you ever find yourself in this situation, don't swallow - spit it out, file a complaint and get a lawyer, they will try to get out of it, so get a lawyer and sue!