I ordered a single cheeseburger and a cup of chili. I ordered no onions and extra cheese.

It was to go at the drive thru. I bit into the burger and got a big piece of paper. I looked at it closer and it was the paper that is between patties when you freeze them. And no lettuce!

The chili was sour! I mean I took two bites and got sick. I'm not going back there again. I was paying bills and doing errands.

I didn't eat till two hours later. I used to love your chili but I don't think I do anymore.

Look I don't want to cause a problem but I don't want to see somebody get sick besides me. The place needs help.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wendys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Comments