2/24/19

I wished to pay for my order with 100 dollar bill but was told by employee Christina she had to wait for her supervisor clearance while waiting Christina felt the need to share with me how someone recently paid using a fake 100 dollar bill as if I even cared...after about 3 more minutes the supv took my money from Christina hand and shoved it in mine flat out telling me 'no, we cant take this'. me and my child drove to get change and had absolutely no problem especially since the money was already marked we went back to wendys to order but this time Christina behaved nasty toward me and my child even attempting to take a man order ahead of mine that walked in after id been already waiting about 10 min for her to finish chatting with a prior customer I have never been so disrespected in my life!

makes me want to reconsider take out especially at wendys restaurant 3420 central avenue lake station, in, 219-962-5523. If a ceo or partner sees this reviews cameras and take serious action of this matter id be one happy camper.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Customer Care.

Wendys Cons: Customer service, Mgr, Manager nor cashier on 02242019.

Comments

What's going to happen when some clever criminal figures out a way to make huge quantities of very realistic counterfeit one dollar bills that they can make for only 10 cents apiece and they end up putting into circulation thousands and thousands of them?