Found a tag that seems to be a label for dating food items when they were put in the cooler.
As I was eating a Bacon Portabella burger I noticed a tag in the sandwich.
It looks to be a tag in labeling the date of food for the cooler.
I didn't notice it until I was halfway through the sandwich and I can't finish the sandwich because I feel ill about finding a non-food item in a sandwich.
I'm wondering how it got there, was it on purpose, where it was before getting into the sandwich and if I'm going to get sick from it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Bacon Portabella Burger
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "This is a Baconator, One Strip of bacon on sandwich.seriously??? Why is it called a Baconator than??..."
- "i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with..."
- "After I wrote my 1st review about the massage envy in Gulf Breeze Florida. The owner replied by putting my financial business out thier. I've tryed to contact the corporate..."
- "I decided to try something new over a month ago and bought the Sensodyne Repair & Protect. After about a week of use the inside of my mouth got..."
- "We purchased this "crappy, unsupported" Activision product and I have spent days trying to get the battle mode on this thing to work so that my child and I could..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."