Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Wendys in Alamogordo, New Mexico - Wendy's employee deleted value of all of my wendy's credit cards value, how do I replace ?

One day while I was at one of your Wendy's stores in Clovis NM, attempting to buy my lunch with my cards. I encountered an employee that didn't know what she was doing and in due process ended up with 3 credit cards of approximate value $25 each. They attempted to use these cards and even the management were untrained in the use of them and now these cards are useless. My credit cards no longer show any value when trying to use at your stores in Clovis NM or Lubbock TX. How do I replace the value on the cards that were never used at any time.... contact Bob Vinson @ vinson_505@yahoo.com or call 575-7991033 Thank you Bob Vinson

WAs these credit cards or giift cards? when using a wendy's gift card when it is passed thru the slicer a receipt is printed out with the balance lift on the card.

If it was cridet cards then it should show on your statement.

Take the statement into the GM of the store. He will need a copy to turn of to risk management who will get with you on the matter.

Wendys in Naperville, Illinois - Wendy's

Me and my friend are driving at night to get something to eat before going to the movies. I notice on the right side a Wednys resteraunt so I went to the drive through. I ordered a couple burgers with ketchup and pickle only. Well, when I went to get the food I noticed that the employee didn't give me a receipt. So I asked if I get the food for free and she came back with one. Then I looked at my burger and observed there was cheese on it when I didn't order any. It's a good thing I checked the bag before I left, especially if they forgot something important such as the food, lol.

If an employee don't give u a receipt yo food should be foe free. That's how it is at taco and KFC.

Wayne read the blog wrong because jon doe stated that he "ordered a couple burgers with ketchup and pickle only."

Not a big deal people, it's just a blog yo, ya know?

MOst of Wendy's burger ahave cheese on it, like the doulble stack, if you don't want cheese then you need to let them know, most Wendy's see thousands of people a day and hundres of ways people like their burgers.

Why would you thinkyou should get free food for no receipt? Most people that comes to fastfood are in a rush. the employees are over worked and under paid, but they stilldo their best to get your food to your in90 seconds or less, be happy you got all your food!!

You are seriously complaining because there was cheese on your hamburger? Have you ever worked fast food?

People make mistakes.

If you don't like the cheese, take it off. Not that big of a deal.

View more comments (2)
Review

Wendys is cheating customers into buying more than they want

This is certainly NOT a single instance of a clerk misspeaking. The first time I ordered a #8, with a drink, which is more than I can eat and they asked me in Oak Harbor, WA if I wanted medium or large? I thought maybe they did away with the small. The question used to be whether you wanted to upsize your meal or not. So I take the obvious choice and get to the window for a huge size and cost upgrade. I told them I was pissed right there. I thought it was some over zealous local manager trying to find a sneaky way to increase their sales without actually having to sell anything. When I complained, they actually said, Oh, sorry about that. I think she mis spoke.... Then I got the same thing in Burlington, WA and up in Bellingham, WA. It is something being mandated down to the stores to do and on a national level, this has to relate to millions of extra revenue that some corporate hot shot came up with. Where is the morality? How could this sleezy, criminal behavior make it into a corporate policy? I plan to complain loudly until someone changes this.

I have the same complaint with the Silverdale, WA location. They also try to hit you for a cheese upgrade. :roll

I used to work at wendys when i was 16, and they used to make me say "would you like that med. or large" and if you aren't smart enough to say regular..

then thats not my problem. im sure you made those people feel like **** that day. People that are just doing their job, and trying to make money any way they can. Grow up!

and stop and think. you know how many people there are in the world... and how many people freak out just because they pay 49 cents extra, HARDLY ANY OF THEM!

i cant beleive you are freaking out over 49 cents! >.

Wow, you are calling someone a ***, *** and you can't even spell it correctly, which makes me wonder who is the real ***? Do use a favour, stay at home as much as you can so the rest of the world does not have to deal with you.

Grammar abilities have nothing to do with yours and you being stupiod idiott

I think the person that made the post with the username (probably the *** that wrote this letter) is the *** one, and not Christina. Hon, what she is saying here is that you are acting far younger than 14.

She is saying that you are under the age of 14. If you knew how to read than and comprehend what you read you would realise this.

Perhaps that was the same problem at Wendy's. You coud not comprehend what you read about the value meals and thought they were displaying criminal behaviour.

I agree with the other posters here. Why are the parents of the letter writer letting her reply rudely to everyone that posts.

Why are they letting her call other people names. Her parents need to slap her across the mouth, contact pissedconsumer, have them delete this letter and ground her from being online until she can behave herself while online.

Why did your parents not say anything on your behalf if you were being cheated. Did they not care that "little junior" was being tricked into buying something more expensive. Also you have no right to critcize someone elses grammar when your grammar is no better.

Your grammar is not great, you don't even end a sentence with a period.

You are being very ***, why are you so *** to call me 14, are you 12. Any mature person's grammar would be better then stupids here

You know you should not be posting on this forum unless you are at least 14 years old. Also you should at least act that age.

Jason, Stacy and Christina,. YOU ALL SUCK.

Go and eat there then but you what me a think. You sa suck sa

Well perhaps they should be offering you the children's meal since you are acting like such a kid about this whole situation.

You say that we are missing the ponit of the letter, well how are we supposed to get the point of the letter when it is poorly written. Your sentences are not always in correct order, you don't insurt commas where they should be, you don't comma's where you should use quotes, which by the way looks "like this." You spell "misspeak" two different ways.

I would suggest like others that you stay at home, also perhaps taking a few night courses in English will help you write a better letter. That way you can at least write a letter at a fifth grade level instead of a third/fourth grade level as this one is written.

Also you have no right to take your learning disability out on other users of the site. If you are insecure about it don't write a letter.

You know what, like the other posters have said, perhaps you should stay at home.

i'm pretty sure the cashier making minimum wage couldn't care less, frankly.

You miss the point completely.

Go to wendys and order a meal.

They ask what you would like to drink and then they say, would you like that as a medium or as a large. They are very specifically making it sound like there are only two choices. I ordered a *** #8. It has a price and it comes with apparently small everything.

That is fine, then when they ask me "would you like that AS a medium or AS a large, they make it sound like you are ordering a medium already and want to know if you want to upgrade to a large. So, you if you have 2 choices, you choose the smaller one, being "medium". BTW, to the smart *** who wants to belittle people by saying things like how *** I am that I think they did away with small? They actually DID do away with the real small.

There is NO small coke like you get with a kids meal. They changed the wording completely as part of this marketing strategy. What has always been a medium drink, aka what comes with your value meal, is now a small drink and they have added a new (really big) medium and a crazy big large for their 400 lbs customers.

Maybe you are missing something in the translation. Go to Wendys today and try to just order a regular meal and watch the hoops you have to jump through to avoid an upgrade being tacked on.

I agree with the other poster, you are only buying more than what you want by not speaking up and telling them you want the lesser value meal. They are not cheating you.

It is up you to tell them what you want and what you don't want. If you think that things are changing ask questions, like do you still have the small combo?

The *** who wrote this letter is actually old enough to drive. She actually ordered the upgrade because she thought they did away with the small and she is angry because she thought she had to upgrade.

This is exactely why some people should stay at home and cook for themselves.

What is the difference whether they ask you for a medium or large or whether you want to upgrade. It is basically the same thing. Cook at home until you can be normal, till you actually have something worthwhile to complain about.

Now that you know that they are trying to upgrade stop with your childish behavior. If people choose to say they want a medium or large that is their choice. They are old enough to make decisions. Also like someone said, this is not criminal behavior this is called marketing.

Take a class on marketing and you will know.

Life is like that either deal with it or stay at home and cook your own meals. Now if you asked for a small and they kept pressuring you to upgrade saying it is a better deal after you repeately told them no I would see why you were angry, but this is nothing worth getting worked up over.

No one is cheating you, you have a mouth and tongue don't you, you can always say no I would like to stick with a small thank you very much.

What is wrong with saying, no I don't want a medium or large, I just want the size that they is advertized. Honestly you little kids throw tantrums over nothing.

You can complain as much as you want but you won't get anywhere. Hate to break it to you kiddo, but this is not criminal behavior.

View more comments (19)
Review
This week in Pittsberg, PA your restaurant near my closest town was giving away hamburgers as a taste test. The three of us got in line to get our sample. The line was long as every begger wanted a free meal. The difference between them and myself was I am a paying...

First of all you stuck up ***, if you make 90K a year as a registered nurse you can afford to pay $2 for a doublestack, no instead you go in for a free hamburger promotion and then complain when your child orders something that policy says needs to be paid for. Don't lord your having a decent paying job over hard working people who work their *** off part time for minimum wage to make one tenth of what you do, and why the *** is your son malnourished if you make so much yet you are out trying to get free *** food? Get a life ***.

Review
This past Sunday, I decided to go to the Wendy's by my house for a burger. I figured I haven't eaten there in a while, and I needed to get to my next job quickly, so it's a quick fix for a meal. HUGE MISTAKE! Granted, I'm not expecting to get the best...

Jason you are being immature. On my Mc Donalds thread you said, and I quote "...Just let me warn you "," (you forgot the coma) I am not going to end this. It is up to you to end this "," since you seem older and more mature. "

Despite me ending it, still he continuies.

You say "play this game", but what game are you referring too. I never knew you would revert to violent talk to try and make someone see you as big, especially since zachary is younger than you. Then you go on to say, and I quote "...I have picked on kids younger than him...". To me that just seems like a class A punk bully. I do not even know how you figure I know someone that has an age difference off almost eight years. You're words are but empty threats and words.

Now please, stay on topic or leave troll

Review
While watching television with my nine year old daughter I came across a very racist commercial where a couple were eating your marinated chicken sandwich. There was an African American Employee coming over to them stating that at $6 an hour the total cost of the wrap...

If you want to *** and moan about a commercial, call the corporate office or the people of the advertising team. The manager of your local Wendy's can't do anything about that.

What did you expect the manager to do? Take the commercial off the TV himself?

Review
I loved Wendy's ... whats not to love cheep prices, baked potatoes, quick service. I always order the crispy chicken sandwich, and the last 5 times i have gone my bread has been extremely soggy! Its disgusting!!!! Maybe if the lettuce & pickles they put on it...
#193897

Scott, she just shared that she was getting soggy buns. She did not ask for advise on what she should be eating.

Loss
I had a meal at Wendy's that for the most part, I was thinking, was good. That is until my toddler wasn't eating good and was instantly fussy. I found out that after she had drank half of her milk, poured out most of the rest all over the table, the milk was...

Lady, if you want to baby to eat healthy. why would you go to a fast food place?

Are you *** or what? Look at the nutritional value of that food and soured milk will be the last thing you worry about!

Loss
I went through the drive thru at Wendy's today for dinner with my wife and 3 year old son. My wife orderd a # 1 combo , I ordered a #2 combo, my son got chicken tenders and fries. We took the food home and began to eat. My double cheeseburger tasted very salty. I...

Cook your own *** burger, and stop giving trashy restaurants your hard earned money ,and expecting a 5 course meal!

Review
After ordering a combo meal at Wendy's, I was asked by the clerk: "Do you want a Medium or Large?". My reply: "Is that the only two choices?", because she made it sound as if these are the only two choices. I ordered the small instead of...

They didn’t even ask me what size and automatically upsized it to a medium!!!