Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Wendys in Dracut, Massachusetts - They got my order wrong all ten of them!

So i orderd 10 crispy chicken nuggets and she put 1 chicken sandwhich! and i said i orderd 10 chicken NUGGETS, So she had a hard time changing it and after she changed it i gave her the money she she put it in the cash register then forgot to give me my change! by the time she got my change i wasnt even hungry anymore, then when i finally got my order IT WAS WRONG! They like took forever on that order and it was wrong! all then of them JEEEZ! They need to get better service! I'm never ordering there again!
#196709

This is what happen when you don't speak clear. Next time speak up.

ihateyourmcchickens
#196631

:p I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate wednys

Review
#201074 Review #201074 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wendys in Winter Park, Florida - I fell that the chaska mcdonalds is very unfair to their employees, they treat them like ***

the chaska mcdonald is a very unfair place to work. they treat their empoloyees very bad. they show no respect for them at all. they told an employee that their like and family outside of mcdonals was not as important as the store managers, assist managers or the area supervisor. as far as i am concerned this is unacceptable. they had an employee who worked almost every weekend and every holiday and always closed. this employee always worked short handed on their shifts but still did the job. i do not feel that this employee was treated fair at all. this employee was never late and was always willing to pick up everyones slack but yet was treated like they were not important at all. this employee asked to have every other weekend off and not to have to work every hoilday, i do not think that was asking to much. but mcdonalds seemed to think so. this employee finally had had enough and quit. you really need to do something about this becuse this employee was a great asset to the chaska mcdonalds.

Using grammar as a point to belittle someone often shows lack of intelligence by the aggressor.Usually they lack common sense and since the only thing they are good at is grammar that's what they attack.

Usually Managers and such fit into this example,they became managers usually from stepping on people,at least at McDonalds.

#202277

What this employee needs to learn is first to fight for herself. Second that the world does not revolve around her.

If she does not want to work the hours given to her then she should quit and let someone else work there. Obviously by your spelling and grammar you will end up in this kind of job(assuming this EMPlOYEE is not you in the first place.

Review
#200016 Review #200016 is a subjective opinion of poster.
I ordered a Crispy Chicken Deluxe with no bacon (I am Jewish and do not eat pork). I received the sandwich with bacon. I brought it back and told them that I could not eat the bacon or the portions of the sandwich that were now coated with bacon fat. They took off the...
#190136

homer you can say ***, but you can't say i d i o t or s t u p i d.

View more comments
Review
#194898 Review #194898 is a subjective opinion of poster.
I am so disappointed in Wendys. My children and I eat there all the time and every now and then there will definately be a mistake..its just human nature. However, about a month ago my kids and I went to the Wendys at Georgesville Square and I-270. I ordered a broccoli...

Thanks for your reply loser. I my kids just confessed they at the extra chicken nuggets and lied to me making me believe they only got three.

They wanted to try the ranch dressing instead of nugget sauce so they did not want me to get angry so they flushed the package for ranch dressing down the toilet. However the other mistakes were their fault.

View more comments
Review
#193167 Review #193167 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Wendys - Wendy's New Lenox Illinois - Drive thru lady ripped me off

I went to purchase a late night snack at the wendy's in New Lenox, Il. I handed the lady a 20 dollar bill for a meal that costs 6.46. She took a long time getting me the change and i didn't think twice to count it. She gave me a funny look after she came around the second time to give me the food. After i finished eating in my car, i realized that she only gave me 9 dollars in return, with no receipt. My guess is she pocketed the money. WIthout a receipt, i have no proof that i was even there. Looking back, it made sense that she acted strangely when she gave me the food, almost like she was just expecting me to say that i got the incorrect change. I'll never place that much trust in a cashier in the future. It sucks that theres people out there that would take advantage of a tired, half-intoxicated individual (i was within legal limits. wendys,, *** off!
PartialEmu

Sounds to me like you are the scammer. You claim you lost $5. You only lost 4.54.

To: The Reviewer: You're responsible for your own money. It sounds like you're lying and fabricating details about this.

It sounds like you're just looking to start something with the employees and the managers just because of what they look like. No employee or manager should serve you!

#199191

she could have just been dumb. it doesn't take a phd to work at wendy's. it also doesn't take a phd to count your change after you purchase something...

The fact that she is black and looked at me funny proves it. now if she were white perhaps i could understand she made a mistake but these blacks are the ones who like to pocket money.

They are not smart unless it comes to ripping people off. She clearly stole my money and did not give me the receipt so I could not prove she stole it. This is what happens when they hire these people. Sammy is right I should not trust a fast food cashier, especially a black one.

It was not the machines that screwed up.

She obviosly wanted the money for herself to buy booze and drugs. What blacks do.

@she stole it

OBVIOUSLY A DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER.

@Anonymous

If it bothers you so much who people vote for. Then you need to get a life!

PartialEmu
@Anonymous

The OP just made a racist post about blacks and you think the other anonymous needs to get a life?

@Anonymous

You're just mad and angry because people are calling out other people! And people being racist is not okay. Looks like you needs someone to educate you and teach you that!

@Anonymous

So telling someone to get an life for calling out people like this is so rude and arrogant. People like you are not taught and educated onto that.

I work at Wendy's, and it takes a while to get change because we have to put the bills into a validation machine. Most of the time we use a pen, but during later night hours (when mostly criminals tend to come through with counterfeit bills), we feed them into the machine. The machine dispenses change based on that, and the machines do occasionally screw up.

your the *** for not checking your ***. stop complaining and be more responsible, y would u trust a *** fast food joint cashier anyway? *** i check my reciept even when i use a debit card to make sure they dont add anything in there.

@sammy sosa

Agreed. It's so bad and sad to see customers like this act like they are not responsible for their own money and have to take it out onto the employees and onto the managers. This review sounds so far fetched!

You probably spent the money on your booze you ***!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

@olson

Agreed. This customer is looking to play stupid games and stupid prizes.

View more comments (13)
Review
#191047 Review #191047 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Wendys in Tampa, Florida - Wendy's - downhill spiral

I am done with Wendy's. The last couple times i've been there they has messed up my order. I went through the drive through today, both burgers were wrong, the meat on the double was overcooked, the edges were crispy. The fries were cold and way undercooked. I ended up throwing away the entire order...well not acyually, my dog seemed to like the meat but then again, he's not real picky as long as its food. I even called once to complain to the manager but her attitude was like "oh well". I have given them repeat opportunities but this is it, i'm done with them. They got the last $9.00 they will ever get from me again. Seems like ever since Dave Thomas died the chain has been going down hill fast, go figure corporate amaerica!
#190144

She wants free food instead of getting a job.

That was for BBB by the way.

You obviously just want to get someone in trouble rather than resolve the problem. I used to work in fast food and it's people like you who make those employees lives ***.

Thank god you live in a country where you can complain about dollar food items and "get someone in trouble".

You're exactly what is wrong with this world. Sure fast food isn't always what you order or expect, the bext thing to do is speak to the manager on duty and at least give them an opportunity to correct it.

www.talktowendys.com

will get you an apology, free food & best of all that manager will get in trouble with their boss :grin

your ***

View more comments (4)
Loss

Wendys - Wendy's at Winfield, Kansas

I was repeatedly interrupted while trying to order. It was so bad that I forgot what I ordered. The clerk handed me my order and asked me to pull up and they would bring out the rest of my order. There wasn't another car in sight. So why was i asked to pull up. More than 5 minutes went by, ( my food is getting cold). A worker was coming on duty, so i asked them if they could check on my order. He comes bring out the chicken wings. No fries in sight. I had to get out of my car and go in to get my fries, then when I got home, the chicken nuggets that I paid for was not in the bag. I knew I stopped going to Wendy's here in Winfield because of their bad service. But I was going to give them another chance. Not anymore. I refuse to ever step foot inside of there again.

You were pulled up because Wendy's has a timed drive through and people can get write-ups if they have bad times.

the reason they pull u up is if the order may still be down like fries nuggets wings ect it could be several min and the drive through is on a timer.

Wendys

I went to Wendys and ordered a meal and asked for an ice water to go with it because I dont drink soda I asked if it could be a medium the very rude women waiting on me told me oh no you can only have a small as I was waiting for my order to be ready her and all the others with her were commenting on my order with me standing there them the women waiting on me told me I would never get a medium water there again. So my husband and I went to sit down to eat I always put hot sause from the chili on my wrap so I asked my husband to go get some for me the very rude woman told him oh we have none of that which I knew was a lie so I went up and asked for some she told me the same. I went to drink my small water she porposely put no ice in it so I went to fill out one of the customer complaints then the manager came to me also very rude and told me I might as well just give it to her because it was going to her any way I told her what the women had done and she told me that she just must have miunderstood but that was bull I have been a supervisor for 15 years and if one of my people treated any one like that they would have been fired if this is the way you want your people to treat your customers I have no reason to ever go to Wendys again
#190140

This just shows that some companies are willing to hire anyone. In the 90's if you could not construct a proper paragraph you would be lucky to be hired at all, let alone hold a high position job.

These days you can manager a store or restaurant and not have basic fourth grade grammar skills. I blame the internet for this.

Was she really rude, or are you just saying she was rude because you did not get your way? If they don't have hot sauce that does not mean they were rude.

Seriously you need to grow up. You want the hot sauce and your husband has to go and get it for you. What happened to your legs? Do you have a crown on your head that you can't get it yourself.

Or maybe you thought she was rude because you are so used to getting what you wanted that you expected her to drive over to the next Wendy's and get your hot sauce. She refused to do this because she has other customers so you considered her rude. Then when she did not give your husband the hot sauce you thougt she was lying and asked for some. She is obviously not lying, they don't have any.

How do you know she is lying. Do you know what they have in stock? How old are you anyway because you act like you are seven. Infact I doubt you are superviser.

I think you are lying about this as well. A supervisor knows how to use capital leters and periods. A supervisor knows how to write a proper sentence. You would have fired her just for following procedures.

Well the your company would have a lawsuit. Seriously grow up. The world does not revolve around you. Just because you did not get your way does not make people rude.

You are the rude one. You are obviously over the age of 15 if the part of your being supervisor is true, however your grammar and attitude is that of a seven year old.

I work at Wendy's, and most of your complaints stem from wanting too much. We are told by corporate that in order to give ice water it must we a small, because it's free (it should be), so we're loosing profit on cups.

As for your hot sauce, many times we DON'T have it because we get very small quantities of it (Nobody really ever asks for it, so why buy, let it expire, and waste?), so often times we DON'T have it.

As for the drink with "no ice", many times the ice melts because the drinks sit on a counter waiting for the reg operator to grab them. The kitchen reaches normally around 85 degrees, so that's rather hot to let drinks be sitting out.

View more comments (2)
Review

Wendys in Odenville, Alabama - Pissed off ex-employmee!

I'am a pissed off ex-employee! I work for wendy for almost 6 years and I was worth $7.25 an hour. I did'nt even getmy vacation pay that I deserved. I left because I fall and mess up my knee and had surgery. Worn a knee brace for 6 weeks and was release from my doctor. Went back to get my job and they already filled my position. I was there best employee they had and never complaint about anything but this pissed me off!! I didn't get my employment benifits. Now I lost everything including my husband.

Wendys in Phoenix, Arizona - Bad Service By Manager

On March 20, 2010 I went to the Wendy's Drive-Thru on Scripps Poway Parkway San Diego, CA. Placed my order at the drive-thru and drove forward to pay. The manager told me how much my order was. i was trying to get my card out to pay and again repeated the cost of my order. I was trying to put my card back in my wallet as she was trying to rush my order to me. Told her not to rush me and she stated she has other customers. I guess after you pay for an order you are no longer considered a customer. She was very RUDE and I will NEVER go back to Wendy's again. What kind of people do you hire?

wendys needs 2 lanes 1 for retards and 1 for quick service

Well if i had been the other customer in line behind you I would be angry for waiting for you to take your card out. The adult thing to do would be to have it ready before hand. If you are not capable of doing this then dine in.

Trust me lady if you heard the beeping that window has you would be in a hurry too, wendys uses these annoying tactics to make their crew go faster. Then when they do not go fast enough they get treated like its the end of the world

this is true some of these people are just retarded and don't know anything and they say were the ones that are rude, when theyre the actually the ones with the attitudes don't you understand people that we are on a timer get the *** out of the drive thru!

we are expected to serve guests in 100 seconds or less that means you have 30 seconds to make up your mind & order, 40 seconds to pay @ the first window & 30 seconds to put your drink & bag in the car & drive away.

It's very frustrating when people don't bother to unroll their windows to acknowledge our greetings,

even worse when they talk on their phones & the whole restaurant has to listen to it on our headsets

its shocking how many people haven't got a clue where their wallets are or take 3 tries to get their pin #s right

wendys does not charge extra for extra mayo, nugget sauce, dressings etc like mcdonalds so there is no need to think you're being all sneaky & asking at the last minute at the window after you pay

those excruciatly long waits are usually because of the slow person in front of you

View more comments (4)