Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Wendys, was very rude to me

My wife and I went to the drive through at wendy's 292 locataed at 701 E. North, Rapid City, SD. The frostie I ordered had icecream on the outside of the cup, so rather then get it on my car I sat there with a napkin and wipped it off. The employee through the window open and yelled "is there a problem" I just sat there stunned and responded "No, just cleaning the icecream off of my cup," he then slamned the window and I left. I have eataen at the one in Gillette, WY and have never had this problem, but Rapid City seems to have an attitute problem. Ken Giesbrecht (605) 393-8522

There is no way this complaint can be correct. It is common knowledge that the Wendys on East North Street in Rapid City is the finest dining establishment in the upper midwest.

It is my understanding that all employees must have at least a masters degree to even be considered for employ there. I have found most employees to speak in a proper british accent & engage in enthralling subjects such as politics & the current trade deficit.

If things did happen exactly as you described, you should have jumped the dudes *** right back instead of dismissing the problem his attitude. The real problem is that some customers don't like confrontation so they instead choose to cow down to a clown working at Wendy's then later complain about it in the wrong places.

Next time, go park your car..

walk inside where everyone can hear your confrontation.. You scold his *** loud enough, he'll be correcting his behavior quickly

grow up, its a frostie! Why did u post your phone number?

Do u think wendys is gonna call u and offer money? I guarantee u will get lots of prank calls

You said "no there is no problem" so why are you passive-aggressive by whining on this website? I doubt he SLAMMED the window - those windows just shut that way.....besides, he is probably a high school dropout, what was you expecting at the drive thru?

View more comments (3)
Review

Wendys in San Jose, San Jose - Food was not appropriate.

I have now made three different purchases of products in San Jose, Costa Rica and was dissatisfied with all three. First off they advertise one price but won't sell the product at that price. Second they never have chocolate Frosty's never. And then just the other day i bought an economical combo when again there was no chocolate frosty but better yet the pickle and or the slice of cheese was thicker than the meat. The meat was thinner than the pickle and also thinner than the slice of cheese. I conpared them and showed all the other customers.

Should have told them if you truly wanted to go on a diet, you would have ordered a salad with one drop of organic dressing. Next time don't let them cut you short because most fast food joints have a specified weight chart regarding menu items (serving portions)..

Possibly the manager is taking home extra food you and others payed for or stretching supply's to make extra cash.. It happens.

WENDYS -- They NEVER get it right

Wendys in Brooklyn, NY at Bay Parkway. Yes, just another Wendy's staffed by workers who don't listen and just don't care. There is nothing worse that getting all the way home with your food and then realizing that they screwed it up again. I ordered 2 homestyle chicken sandwiches with pickles ONLY. The girl at the window REPEATED to me PICKLES ONLY? and I said yes, nothing but pickles. Of course, I get home and I have a whole salad on top of my chicken. My kids ate their nuggets and fries and I blew 22 dollars on food I couldn't eat. Do they hire *** people on purpose, or was it just spiteful? Do they laugh at you when you leave without checking every wrapper because they know that they screwed you again?

It sounds like you got a sandwich made for someone else & packed in with your order incorrectly!

And what did you order worth $22.

that YOU couldn't eat?

I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill. Sorry!

stardust74

It doesn't matter that he could remove the "salad" from the sandwich, he ordered it with pickles only, that's how it should have been. I find most people working in fast food hate their jobs so much that they just don't care if they mess up the food or anger guests, it just doesn't matter to them.

Yes they laugh.. so I've seen, these are people with no ambition to go far in life so you can't expect much.

Throwing salad on your chicken tickles they're dead brain cells..

Next time walk in and scrape the salad onto the counter by the cash register.. Smile, and walk out.

Did you consider removing everything but the pickles from your "salad on top"? Seems like an easy fix to me, nothing worth complaining about.

View more comments (3)
Review

Wendys in Davis, California - No customer service - can't greet or ask questions

Week before ordered double burger w/ may/pickle ONLY and got cheese. Went back to order correctly (that was MY fault?) and counter girl doesn't say anything to me. Finally after a couple minutes filling other orders and line fills out to 6 people, she finally says "For here or to go?" I ask if she is ready to take my order. I ask her if she always just says that, or welcomes people to Wendy's and asks the person if she can take their order, no response. I explain my order and ask for no cheese. Fills order, after I say HERE, give me the order in a bag TO GO. NICE! Listens well. Older lady behind listening to me very carefully, because I am talking very quietly. Apologized fir the bad experience. Only person to recognize me as a customer. The girl DID count out change very well, something not always done. Eat, go back up for a refill, girl ignores me or just does other things, and then "Regular Coke?"
brandle

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR eat at a wendys. the food is awful and the customer service is always terrible no matter which one you might go to.

i havent eaten at one for at least fifteen years.

cah-cah ! :p

ok first off the only double burger we have is a a cheeseburger, so if you dont want cheese you have to say no cheese. plain still comes with cheese. You have to specifically say it.

Secondly what did you want her to do. ignore all of her other customers. What makes you so special? huh

Third, she had probably already been there for at least 6 hours, so cut her a break if she doesn't say hi

OK. So she put it in a bag. It happens Big Deal

fourth. Maybe if you would talk a little louder so you could be heard, you would not have so much order mess-ups

fifth. She has a lot to do. more than you could possibly imagine. So dont be surprised is she does stuff for other customers before helping you her majesty.

six. She has to ask what you need refilled. You cannot possibly expect her to memorize every customers drink order and remember it.

what do u expect from a fast food place?? Do you think u will get the royal treatment? Its FAST FOOD!

View more comments (2)
Review

Wendys in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Wheres My Soda?

So I Go To Wendy's And The Lady Asks For The Order Like Usual. We Order A Jr Bacon Burger, 2 Small Frys, And A Large Coke. She Read The Order Back And It Did Say LRG COKE. Then We Get to The Window And The Lady Hands Us Our Food And Says Thank you. So We Pull Off Not Realizing She DIDNT Give Us Our Coke. Yes, I Should Have Realized Right Then And There... But i Dont Think its My Job To Check Everything I Ordered. They Should Give Me What I Ordered. So I Get Home And 5 Minutes Later I Say " They Didnt Give Me My Coke" So We Go Back To Get It. (We Went Thru The Drive Way Both Times)So We Saw The Lady We Saw The 1st Time. And Tell Her She Didnt Give Us Our Coke. The Bad Part Is That She Didnt Even Give Us Our Receipt. So The Manager Says Sorry We Cant Unless We Have A Receipt. I Mean I Understand That But Come On. Do You Think We'd Drive ALL The Way Back To Wendys (Which ISNT Close) To Lie About Not Getting A Coke!?!?! This Really Annoyed Me. They Couldve At Least Gave Me One "On The House" For All The Confusion! Mannn! That Pissed Me Off!!!!!!!!!!!

@"wow","nikalseyn","wtf"

Its Funny How I Bet You Are Wayyyy More Of A *** Then Myself. I Was Pissed At The Moment.

The Only Reason I Was Angry Was The SAME Lady Saw Us And Even Said She Forgot It, But Couldnt Give Me Another One Anyway! Sooo How About You Calm The F*uck Down And hear The Whole Story, buddy(:

People who complain about fast food chains need medication. Have YOU ever made a mistake before?

Oh, that's right, you narcissistic *** you are perfect. I bet you would leave Wendys crying in five minutes if you had to put up with some of the things these so called low lifes have to deal with; let alone pompous d-bags such as yourself.

Wow, you sure are full of yourself. Overpaid and under-worked teachers huh?

Have you opened a newspaper lately, that is, of course, assuming that your under-worked and overpaid teacher taught you how to read. Teachers make less then virtually every other professional, and they generally have more education. Class sizes are only getting larger and salaries are only getting smaller.

Overpaid and under-worked...what would you possibly know about what teachers do?

By the way, have you ever considered pulling OUT OF THE FREAKING LINE while you check your order so that other, less douchey people can get their food? Probably not, ***.

nikalseyn

I have learned the hard way to check my order thoroughly when going thru the drive-thru. Even when there are cars behind me.

I take my time to ensure the order is correct.

I have interviewed many people for jobs in the past few decades and I can tell you not only have the standards of educational development gone down, in some places, there are none at all! Kids graduating from high school are functionally illiterate at best in most cases, with absolutely no common sense, much less a work ethic.

Teachers now are overpaid and under-worked, so what can be expected? Bottom line: always assume the order is messed up and be pleasantly surprised if it is correct.

Man!! those idiots should be fired for forgetting your precious drink!!

View more comments (4)
Loss

Wendys in Washington, District Of Columbia - Wendy's Tallahassee, near college ,bad service.

After waiting for 15min,after asking to pull forward and food would be brought out, Food was delivered without napkins, straw etc. Fries were limp. I had watched at least 6 cars drive through while waiting and get bags of food. I went in and was nice and manager said. "sorry". I called toll free and complained and guess what, same manager left message on my phone asking for call back but left no number! called corp.again with no response.Because they will get so much college biz that they can treat customers any way they want to. Just wait till they see the new signs going up on my auto driving around Tallahassee....dirty rotten scoundrels! Wendy died eat at a place that cares....lol

What did you expect? It's a fast food place with a bunch of kids working there. Complaint is NOT worth the time it took to make it.

Wendys French Fries

Wendys in Buffalo, New York - Bad Service, Bad Food, Bad Restaurant

So today i went to the Wendy's Located in Amherst, NY on Maple.After a long day of school, i really had the taste for Wendy's. So when i walk in i'm the third person in line, not unusual, but the time it actually took me to get my food was rediculous. I was standing there for at least 10 minutes waiting. The lady had to yell in the bad multiple times in order for them to make one sandwich, and the restaurant wasnt even busy. So when i get my food, they forgot to give me bbq sauce, which is acceptable, but when i got homw and started eating the food is what really got me aggravated. I ordered 2 5 piece chicken nuggets, and all 10 chicken nuggets that i got tasted like theyve been sitting there for hours, they were also real chewy. So i got to eat the fries and at the beginning they tasted good, but as i got down to the middle of them, i gound a couple pieces of hair, which was discusting. I dont know if that particular restaurant was understaffed, had a loack off communication or had incopitent workers, but i do know that i will never go there again.

Just because a store isn't busy does not mean the staff isn't busy. During those unbusy times if the store is managed well then the crew members are busy stocking, cleaning, having breaks, and preparing for the next rush. If you honestly care about the quality of your food, I hate to say it, but it is necessary to ask for fresh products.

34th & biscayne....midtown Miami...worst Wendy's ever!!!

View more comments (1)
Wendys Sandwich

WENDYS

SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH HOPELESS SANDWICH SOGGY BREAD VERY THIN SMALL ONE LETTICE LEAF OVERALL TASTELESS. I GOT FOR MY TEEN SON . HE HAD ONE *** THEN PUT ON TABLE SAYING DAD IT HAS NO TASTE . I HAD TO THROGH IN THE TRASH . IT HURT ME I WORK HARD TO MAKE MONEY.MY ONE HOUR LABOUR WAS IN THE GARBAGE . SO MUCH FRUSTRATING. SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH HOPELESS SANDWICH SOGGY BREAD VERY THIN SMALL ONE LETTICE LEAF OVERALL TASTELESS. I GOT FOR MY TEEN SON . HE HAD ONE *** THEN PUT ON TABLE SAYING DAD IT HAS NO TASTE . I HAD TO THROGH IN THE TRASH . IT HURT ME I WORK HARD TO MAKE MONEY.MY ONE HOUR LABOUR WAS IN THE GARBAGE . SO MUCH FRUSTRATING.
Wendys Sandwich

Wendys in Clarksville, Tennessee - Wendy's Lost a Life Long Customer

I took my high school athletic team after our competition in Lawrenceburg, TN, to the local Wendy's. I specified my burger to be with lettuce tomato and cheese. When they gave me my food, it was a burger with everything. When I took it back they fixed another the same way. After the third burger I asked for my money back and the manager laughed at me. I have been a loyal Wendy's customer for 35 years but I will not go again. Never take food back unless you can watch it prepared or you will eat food off the floor or with spit or something on it! I complained to the Wendy's online twice and never got an answer. I even identified the manager for them and they never acknowledged my complaint at all. Goodbye forever, Wendy!!

If you took your entire team there, what do you expect? People make mistakes, and with a sudden large rush, those mistakes increase their chances of happening because there's so much going on and not enough help.

The manager shouldn't have laughed at you, and your sandwich should have been made right the second time, you're not wrong in complaining about that, but honestly, don't get your panties in a bunch over something so small.

Really, your 5.75 will really put a dent in their wallet, why dont you cry it over with a big tall glass of prune juice and a fresh pair of depends. oh yeah, dont forget to renew your AARP you bag of bones.

How dare they give you a burger with more things on it then you asked for. You should sue for to many extras.

Thats got to be onion and pickle abuse. If you want it your way go to burger king...

View more comments (2)
Wendys Cheeseburger

Wendys in Newark, New Jersey - Broke my tooth on Wendy's food

I just cracked my back left molar on a Wendy's hamburger. There was a hard solid object in my burger which cracked my tooth. Unbelievable. To make matters worse, I also ordered a baked potato and there was something hard in that also. Thanks a lot Wendy's. I won't ever eat at your restaurant again. We trust you to make and sell food that will not hurt your customers. I only ask for safety - Is that too much to ask? Apparently so. I called and the manager told me they were sorry but there was nothing they could do.

Yet another Wendys Scam. You are trying so hard to make them pay for your poor oral hygeine.

I have been eating at wendys 7 days a week for the past 50 years. On top of that, I have lived in 40 states.

I have never had this happen. Get dental insurance you tard.

:grin