Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Wendys in Richardson, Texas - False advertisment

So today July 13,2011 I went to the wendy's located at 1981 Forth Worth ave and I order a small shake when I realized the menu said the medium and the Large was a dollar. When i asked i was informed that a medium was 1.73. I was force to get a small which outraged and behooved me. I don't you should false advertise and get the hopes of young kids up only to crash them down. I also was outraged by the size of the small.I hope you guys can find a way to fix it

Wendy's doesn't serve a medium sized shake, they only come in small and large. Also, none of the shakes are a dollar.

I think you actually mean a Frosty, which does come in small, medium, and large, but none of the sizes are sold for a dollar, much less a medium or large sized Frosty.

The medium Frosty is 12 ounces and the large is 20 ounces, could you really imagine them selling that for a dollar?! You just can't read a menu.

Review

Wendys in San Francisco, California - Sold me bread with mold on it.....

I bought a number 6 combo for lunch, when I arrived at my office and open the spicy chicken sandwich bag. There was a big green furry spot just steering at me. "Wait the Wendy's worker did not see that before they folder the sandwich up" Wow. I have pictures to prove it, if only i can post them up. Very displeased at Wendy's the only fast food chain I will eat from. It will all change from now, I called the head office and I was told someone will contact me, I'm waiting on that one. WTMC

To be honest I only posted this to get back at Wendy's for firing me. None of this happened.

I don't have pictures because it never happened. Just needed to vent.

Whoops! Someone wasn't paying attention that day!! I would give Wendy's a second chance.

View more comments (1)
Review
I went to the drive thru in south philly Wendy's and had a terrible experience. They made me wait 15 mins or more, then served RAW CHICKEN NUGGETS, ice cold uncooked, and put my chili in the bag sideways open. When I picked up the bag the whole chili spilled all...
#319672

Wendys never makes me wait, all of the food was cooked a few hours earlier, so it's always ready. It my not be soft, it may not be hot, but you can always count on it being gross, and the kids like to play road hockey with the burgers.

They don't care if your chili spills inside the bag, and same thing applies for the cheese sauce for the potatoe, they don't care, and i think it's a game to see how many people will just accept a bag full of chili and cheese sauce spilled all over everything else. Post your complaints here and make sure ALL your friends see your thoughts on your facebook wall, wendy's really hates that when they get bad mouthed on facebook, because it scares them, and can go VIRAL in a matter of seconds, definitely impacting their bottom line.

Review
Coworker took my glasses claim she did not know who's they were. I have had management yell at me in front of crew and customers I have to go to the bank all time to get one's and fives and had to go to other Wendy for things we did not have on my owe gas I was do my...

You should've stayed, you don't even know the difference between *their* and *there*

View more comments

Wendys in Markham, Ontario - Toothless at Wendy's

A while back my family and I stopped in at WEndys for dinner, the service was good and the food seemed fine then as i was chewing my chicken I bit down on a pebble that shattered 3 teeth, causing a reflex *** which caused even more damage. Bleeding and upset we asked for the manager, I was then escorted out of the store by a short heavyset black woman and handed a dollar off wooden token as she pushed me out the door.A few days later I finally was able to see a dentist and was told that I was looking at approx $26800 in dental work, now until that day i had a perfect set of teeth. I waited a few days and called KFC corporate headquarters, I explained what happened and was told that they would get back with me, that has never happened, I have spent over $9000 since that day and it has gotten progressively worse, at a recent dentist visit I was told Im now looking at $50000 to fix this mess and never so much as a word from KFC to this day.A lawyer called me out of the blue one day and I was told that I was one of 4 people that it happened to at that store, and wanted to know if i wanted legal help, I said no thinking they would do what right, silly me HUH!! Set up a dentist so I can get this fixed, It now has caused a lot of health problems, I cant eat, and have been on antibiotics for almost a year now. All I want is for them to do the right thing and pay the darn dental bill.

First you said wendy's, then all of a sudden it's KFC? You *** up your own lie *** toothless ***

Heres an easy fix.. Get dentures, its actually cheaper

ALso posted the exact same complaint on planetfeedback, each site has a different company. I think he is hoping someone will send them money.

*** lists Wendys and KFC in this same complaint! Get a life. :roll :roll :zzz :zzz :upset :sigh

NerdlingerSS

Posted exact same complaint with exact same $$$$$$, etc. except the place was KFC. MY3Cents

I dont believe a word your saying.

View more comments (5)

Wendys in San Antonio, Texas - How to handle your complaint

When going into any fast food where a spy video camera. That way if something does happen,when you call in your complaint you can tell them you have the entire incident on video. Sit back and see what happens. Then,if nothing does, put the video online so everyone can see it. If enough people do this, then, maybe, something will be done. Yes, there is always a chance that you might get sued. But,if you do not follow through with your complaint, then you can be guaranteed that nothing will be done. These stores are in operation to make money. When they see that more and more people have stopped buying from them, This might be a wake-up call.

I have a better suggestion.. Start a class action law suit, tis better to sue than be sued.

Review

Wendys, was very rude to me

My wife and I went to the drive through at wendy's 292 locataed at 701 E. North, Rapid City, SD. The frostie I ordered had icecream on the outside of the cup, so rather then get it on my car I sat there with a napkin and wipped it off. The employee through the window open and yelled "is there a problem" I just sat there stunned and responded "No, just cleaning the icecream off of my cup," he then slamned the window and I left. I have eataen at the one in Gillette, WY and have never had this problem, but Rapid City seems to have an attitute problem. Ken Giesbrecht (605) 393-8522

There is no way this complaint can be correct. It is common knowledge that the Wendys on East North Street in Rapid City is the finest dining establishment in the upper midwest.

It is my understanding that all employees must have at least a masters degree to even be considered for employ there. I have found most employees to speak in a proper british accent & engage in enthralling subjects such as politics & the current trade deficit.

If things did happen exactly as you described, you should have jumped the dudes *** right back instead of dismissing the problem his attitude. The real problem is that some customers don't like confrontation so they instead choose to cow down to a clown working at Wendy's then later complain about it in the wrong places.

Next time, go park your car..

walk inside where everyone can hear your confrontation.. You scold his *** loud enough, he'll be correcting his behavior quickly

grow up, its a frostie! Why did u post your phone number?

Do u think wendys is gonna call u and offer money? I guarantee u will get lots of prank calls

You said "no there is no problem" so why are you passive-aggressive by whining on this website? I doubt he SLAMMED the window - those windows just shut that way.....besides, he is probably a high school dropout, what was you expecting at the drive thru?

View more comments (3)
Review

Wendys in San Jose, San Jose - Food was not appropriate.

I have now made three different purchases of products in San Jose, Costa Rica and was dissatisfied with all three. First off they advertise one price but won't sell the product at that price. Second they never have chocolate Frosty's never. And then just the other day i bought an economical combo when again there was no chocolate frosty but better yet the pickle and or the slice of cheese was thicker than the meat. The meat was thinner than the pickle and also thinner than the slice of cheese. I conpared them and showed all the other customers.

Should have told them if you truly wanted to go on a diet, you would have ordered a salad with one drop of organic dressing. Next time don't let them cut you short because most fast food joints have a specified weight chart regarding menu items (serving portions)..

Possibly the manager is taking home extra food you and others payed for or stretching supply's to make extra cash.. It happens.

WENDYS -- They NEVER get it right

Wendys in Brooklyn, NY at Bay Parkway. Yes, just another Wendy's staffed by workers who don't listen and just don't care. There is nothing worse that getting all the way home with your food and then realizing that they screwed it up again. I ordered 2 homestyle chicken sandwiches with pickles ONLY. The girl at the window REPEATED to me PICKLES ONLY? and I said yes, nothing but pickles. Of course, I get home and I have a whole salad on top of my chicken. My kids ate their nuggets and fries and I blew 22 dollars on food I couldn't eat. Do they hire *** people on purpose, or was it just spiteful? Do they laugh at you when you leave without checking every wrapper because they know that they screwed you again?

It sounds like you got a sandwich made for someone else & packed in with your order incorrectly!

And what did you order worth $22.

that YOU couldn't eat?

I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill. Sorry!

stardust74

It doesn't matter that he could remove the "salad" from the sandwich, he ordered it with pickles only, that's how it should have been. I find most people working in fast food hate their jobs so much that they just don't care if they mess up the food or anger guests, it just doesn't matter to them.

Yes they laugh.. so I've seen, these are people with no ambition to go far in life so you can't expect much.

Throwing salad on your chicken tickles they're dead brain cells..

Next time walk in and scrape the salad onto the counter by the cash register.. Smile, and walk out.

Did you consider removing everything but the pickles from your "salad on top"? Seems like an easy fix to me, nothing worth complaining about.

View more comments (3)
Review

Wendys in Davis, California - No customer service - can't greet or ask questions

Week before ordered double burger w/ may/pickle ONLY and got cheese. Went back to order correctly (that was MY fault?) and counter girl doesn't say anything to me. Finally after a couple minutes filling other orders and line fills out to 6 people, she finally says "For here or to go?" I ask if she is ready to take my order. I ask her if she always just says that, or welcomes people to Wendy's and asks the person if she can take their order, no response. I explain my order and ask for no cheese. Fills order, after I say HERE, give me the order in a bag TO GO. NICE! Listens well. Older lady behind listening to me very carefully, because I am talking very quietly. Apologized fir the bad experience. Only person to recognize me as a customer. The girl DID count out change very well, something not always done. Eat, go back up for a refill, girl ignores me or just does other things, and then "Regular Coke?"
brandle

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR eat at a wendys. the food is awful and the customer service is always terrible no matter which one you might go to.

i havent eaten at one for at least fifteen years.

cah-cah ! :p

ok first off the only double burger we have is a a cheeseburger, so if you dont want cheese you have to say no cheese. plain still comes with cheese. You have to specifically say it.

Secondly what did you want her to do. ignore all of her other customers. What makes you so special? huh

Third, she had probably already been there for at least 6 hours, so cut her a break if she doesn't say hi

OK. So she put it in a bag. It happens Big Deal

fourth. Maybe if you would talk a little louder so you could be heard, you would not have so much order mess-ups

fifth. She has a lot to do. more than you could possibly imagine. So dont be surprised is she does stuff for other customers before helping you her majesty.

six. She has to ask what you need refilled. You cannot possibly expect her to memorize every customers drink order and remember it.

what do u expect from a fast food place?? Do you think u will get the royal treatment? Its FAST FOOD!

View more comments (2)