Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I WENT TO WENDYS IN APOPKA FL I ASKED THIS YOUNG MAN TO COOK MY MEAT A LITTLE LONGER HE SAID WHAT? WITH ATTITUDE AS IF HE DIDNT WANT TO BE THERE HIS NAME IS ANTONIO UGLY BIG NOSE YOUNG MAN AND HE HAS THE NERVES TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I HAVE THE RIGHT MIND TO GO BACK...

We'll I currently work at wendys and it's 8 dollars an hour and 12 dollars overtime.. Also I'm sorry for you to experience this.

This job dosnt make people like that.. It just depends on who your speaking to and how he/she is.. And al though he gave you an attitude I don't think going back there and doing that is nice..

Just ignore it don't let it ruin your day next time! Your day is too precious to be angry over some immature kid!

Loss

Wendys in Mcdonough, Georgia - Aftered I got home I did not get what I paid for.

I ordered a baked potato and salad. I went through the drive through. The girl handed me my bag, said have a good day. I left . When I got home , I only had a salad.I called back a man answered. I ask to speak with the manager. He said he was the manager.I told him I didn't get my potato. He said was it you are your husband?I said it was me. He said the girl handed me my bag and said, " your baked potato is coming up behind you. "He said that I sprinted out of here and he was whistling trying to get my attention.I think there is something wrong with this man. He told me to come back and get my potato. I won't be going back there . I just moved here two months ago from Va. This was in Roswel Ga. on Woodstock rd. The managers name was Jerry J 11245 Woodstock Rd. Roswell Ga.

These two others are clearly Wendy's employees.

Well if you cannot bother to listen to the employee when she told you your order was not full and if you sprint off without checking your order or listening to her when she was telling you you had to wait for your baked potato you should be asking what is the matter with you, not what is a matter with the manager.You are not four years old, so what is your excuse to not grow up and admit to your mistake? I am sure you won't be missed.

You were the dummy who went off without all your food despite the fact that they told you that they were giving you the baked potato and you get mad because they expect you to drive back you get angry. How else are you going to get your potato and what did you expect him to do for your dumb mistake.

"Aftered" I don't need to read any more text to figure out who's at fault here.

View more comments (2)
Loss

Wendys in Orangeville, Pennsylvania - Bad mananegement

Matt the assistant manager talks down to workers and is very rude to them, unlike the shift supervisor William and Tamera they are sweet and friendly. Until matt is gone I will not eat there any longer, and there is other people that feel the same way. I will go to Wendy's where the people are friendly! I'm sure that if this keeps up business will go down hill, no one should have to be treated like that and the customer should not have to hear it ether. Further more I have never seen him helping just yelling.

Stop evesdropping on other people's conversations. Matt was probably yelling at some M0R0N1C drive-thru customer who demanded a free frosty because her husband scrubs toilets at Wal-Mart's home office.

Wendys - Wendy's on Rainier Ave, Seattle -missing items and overcharged

My bf & I were ordering in the drive-thru around 11pm (open til 1am) last night... What I really came for was their new Baked Sweet Potato, which of course they ran out of, so we ordered the regular baked potato, Mac n cheese, chocolate shake, jbc, large fries, and a crispy chicken sandwich. Then the cashier asked me through the speaker, "do you want to add a small side of fries with ur baked potato since the sweet baked potato costs more?" "No, I want you to *** the Sweet Baked Potato (still on the screen) off my total and only charge me what I'm ordering." Total then came down from $11.~ to $9.~. So I drive up, paid, no receipt, figured it would be in my bag of food. Got my food, went home, NO CRISPY CHICKEN SANDWICH (my only protein since my bf has the jbc), NO STRAW for his shake, mac n cheese was HALF FULL, baked potato was SHRIVELED up. UGGGGGHHHHHH. HALF the time we go there, we're MISSING AN ITEM we ordered!! Oh, and to make matters worse, NO RECEIPT in the bag and I just checked the pending credit card charge on my account and got charged $11 for
Review
I was at a local dinner party last night with my husband and we left around midnight and we had taken seperate cars. I decided to stop off at Wendys(the same location from the last complaint)since it was close by and still open, to get a frosty. This was at midnight,...
yumad4

dam *** i bet you didnt drive threw the drive-thru right. how long did you stop at the ordering thing.

bet you said hello didnt get an answer within a second and thought GREAT ANOTHER THING TO GO HOME AND COMPLAIN ABOUT. im shocked she said she could get you a frosty they close that machine at 11pm around here so they can start cleaning it.

your retarded

Review

Wendys in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Wendy's is never open late like they promise!

The Wendy's by my house is never open late like they are supposed to be. Actually I think a better way to say it is that they are open but do not actually take orders at the drive through. I have been there several times where there is a line at the drive through and no one is actually taking orders. We sit there waiting and no one ever comes on the intercom even if you ask for someone. Plus the way the drive through is designed you are stuck there until the person in front of you moves. and i'm not talking about this happening around 12:30 at night or right before they close. I'm talking about this happening around 9:30 or 10:30. and when you finally are able to get out of the drive through you can SEE the workers just sitting there inside. This doesn't happen all the time but it has happened to me and my family at least 3 times which is beyond unacceptable. It might just be those workers who work that night, always seems to happen on a Saturday, but still! this is the address of it! 9133 N. DEERWOOD BROWN DEER, WI 53223 US
MrsLea

Jedi, Wendys advertises they are open till 1 AM though. It is plastered on a big sign on their window.

Most drive thru's close at 11pm. I suspect you and all the other idiots will realize this one day and dine in. Or better yet read the sign.

MrsLea

I had this same problem the other day at my local Wendys. Turned out the workers were all in the dining room eating when they should of been working. I tried to urge my husband to go knock on the door and raise heck, but he decided to go on home and get a ***. I filed a complaint with corporate. I would suggest you do the same.

Also, don't go in to the restaurant and fill out one of those service review cards they have and then just leave them in the box there. I am sure the workers take those our and read them and throw the bad reviews away. Take one home with you, fill it out, and then send it to the corporate address on the card. That way it will be sure to get into the right hands.

Good luck

View more comments (2)

Wendys open till 1 AM?? Not at 2000 S. Pleasant in Springdale

Earlier tonight, my husband and I were leaving an event we were attending at around 12 AM and were hungry. We decided to stop at the local Wendys for a *** to eat. It was around 12:40 when we got there, so they were due to be open for 20 more minutes. We sat there at the drive thru forever before my husband finally said something into the intercom to try to get their attention. He alerted them again and still no response. We drove around to the drive thru and no one was there at all. As we kept going we noticed all of the employees were in the dining area eating. I urged my husband to go knock on the door but he decided to go on. Apparently this "open until 1 AM" doesn't happen at this location even though it advertises it on the windows. I will be getting the number to their head office online and contacting them about this incident.

I just now had an experience where I went to a Wendy's in FL and they USED to have advertised on their sign "opened until 1am" but now it's gone. There are people inside still working but my question is has there been some change to their "open until 1am" rule?

IHateStupidCustomers

well it looks like MrLea was finally smart enough to check the history on the computer. well MrsLea, it looks like you're no longer MrsLea and you can't use your husbands position to boss people around.

She is offended by one typo. However you should see her typos.

She forgets periods and capital reviews.

She has no right to judge us. Also it is obvious that Mad Michael and anonymous are close friends of hers.

Lol this lady is either sicker then i thought or really too far gone for help.just because of one typo you get offened?well i hope for your "husbands" sake that your not this demented and so unhappy that you have to complain like six year old that you dont get what you think is owed to you.what makes you think its owed? Like everyone else you have to earn it.

If you dont like then stay home and take your happy pills. *** drink but please leave hardworking people alone.

It is okay Mr. Lea.

Your wife already found someone else. Someone who goes by the username anonymous who does not know that there are English spelling and US spellings for a few words.

She already found someone else. Look at her Wal mart Posts.

Find, your husband is not a janitor we believe you. he is a ***, he strips for all those home office people and preforms oral sex for them to get his money.

Dear Wife,

I am tired of your *** that you keep posting on this website. Consider this letter the end of our relationship.

I never did like you ever since we met in the ladies room in Wal-Mart after I got done cleaning it. On our first date when we went to Sonic, you got so mad at the manager after he caught you stealing fistfuls of ketchup packets and Sweet and Lo packets.

I can't be with someone like you anymore. Go find another janitor to sleep with - we're done.

MrsLea

My husband is not a janitor. Where do you keep getting this from?

"This lady needs her meds!

Call her husband so they can get her help.lol."

Well since her husband is a big shot janitor at Walmart Home Office, I am sure that he can get her a good discount at the pharmacy. Provided that she sleeps with him tonight.

MrsLea

IHateStupidCustomers, I changed my username back because people kept copying it and using it to try to pretend to be me.

This lady needs her meds!

Call her husband so they can get her help.lol.

IHateStupidCustomers

wow, look at MrsLea01 now. not only does she keep changing her username and location, she's having a conversation with herself.

to anyone that reads this story..

the point of the story is that Lea is a dumb *** that can't get her stories straight. my only guess is that she's a lonely woman starving for attention.

and she was starving for Wendy's biggest burger at 4 in the morning but mistook 4am for 1am because she was still doped up from all of the drugs that she took and smoked earlier that night. then she thought the crows and pigeons eating crumbs in the parking lot were the employees inside of Wendy's.

I am still going to be married to my Walmart husband though. I am also going to marry a big shot at Mcdonalds and get anyone that angers me fired.

I know bigomy is illegal but so what. I will create fake identity, with a fake passport ect so I can marry all these big shots at Denny's Mcdonalds and Wendy's and get everyone who does not roll the red carpet for me and give me what I want fired.

I am going to marry someone else, someone who is CEO of Wendy's and have them fired by him in exchange that I provide sexual services for him.

Unless I'm using my cry phone then it's whereever I say it is. If you disagree I'm going to tell my husband who works at Walmart Home Office.

MrsLea

Same to you from Pittsburgh, PA. If it doesn't say Springdale, Arkansas after the name it isn't me!

Shut up TheBadServiceWarrior. If you aren't going to support me I'm going to have my husband ban you from Wal-Mart.

MrsLea

You below from Williamson, West Virginia, stop stealing my username and pretending to be me. That isn't funny or cute at all.

Shut up Ethan. I forgot to set my clock ahead one hour because of daylight savings time but because i didnt get my newspaper about that change until today that shouldnt be my fault.

they should have served me my food even though it was technically after 1 am.

I told my husband that if he didn't go in that I was not going to *** with him tonight.

He said that he didn't care either way. Now I'm looking to get my husband fired from his job at Walmart so I'm making up stories and trying to get him fired.

Too bad that your husband is not a Janitor at Wendy's headquarters. He could have fired them.

View more comments (19)
Review
I have been a Wendy's customer for a long time I had always preferred them over other fast food chains until now. I just went to the Wendy's on route 17 south in NJ and when I ordered my usual I asked for the chili cheese fries that were on the menu but I did not want...

Hahaahahaahhha I can't get over this one.

"but to top it all off not only did they not. Have the wild buffalo ranch sauce I needed she only gave me one sweet and sour sauce, I don't know about anyone else but I need to put sauce on my whole order and frankly I am sick and tird of these foreigners at EVERY Wendy's being shiesty with sauce as if they pay for it out of their own pockets"

I love the use of the word, need, in the text above. This person NEEDS to put sauce on everything. And then says "I am sick and tird."

You're prolly sick and "tird" cause the blood that ran thru your veins has been replaced by wild buffalo ranch sauce.

Review

Wendys in Simpsonville, South Carolina - I'm pissed too.

I'm pissed that people don't realize how difficult it is to work in fast food, especially when their motto is "show pride" and say "YES WE CAN!" and when employees step out of their way to try to make the customer happy, knowing that they are wrong, but apologizing and telling them that they are right. Where are people's values these days? Sorry if you aren't pleased, and if they don't exceed your expectations, maybe you should go somewhere else, where your expectations are met. I don't know...maybe eat at home? Or a high class restaurant? Wendy's employees treat everyone the same, there is no special treatment. Yes, they mess up...but you aren't the only who has a messed up order. But most importantly everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and everyone has a bad day every now and then. You have..Am I correct? What if you were in that employee's position, working a fast paced, stressful job making food for angry, hungry american's! There is nothing worse than someone who is obviously upset, and hungry! Or the people who treat the employees like absolute S#IT, just because they think that they are better than everyone else. WE ARE ALL HUMAN. Get over yourself and put yourself in the employees shoes for a day, and tell me how you like it.

The customer also needs to realize how easy it is for employees to *** with their food. Seeing that its so easy for them to *** the employee off, its alot easier for the employee to purposely mess with the food that you are eating!

Treat people the way you want to be treated. Yeah its a job that pays minimum wage, but its all that person has.

And its what they are living off of. So stop being ignorant and eat at a 5 star restaurant where your expectations will be met.

We all can't be all like MrsLea01 and threaten and harrass others by saying our significant other cleans jock straps for Wal-Mart's softball team so that we don't have to pay full price.

MrsLea

The customer pays your paycheck. They don't have to.

Remember that!! They are the reason you even have a job.

There's more to life than fast food. If a fast food place closes early, I simply shrug and assume they have a good reason for doing so.

Finally a person who says the truth.i have worked several jobs in fast food and just customer service and i hate biting my tongue for idiots who are dumber then a brick.people wonder why customer service sucks at different places it's because of bad customers. I hope people read this and realize how it is.

I agree these people make minimun wage. Have you ever tried to live on minimun wage.

What the F is wrong with people. Just be nice to the *** who doesnt even read the menu. Who orders a hamburger. Really?

they got about 8 different kinds of hamburgers and 5 different chickens to boot. Geez Why am I complaining to you the people who eat this *** are miserable and don't even own a computer. or even better who in the *** brings their family to the drive thru and does their grocery shopping only FAT OVERWEIGHT LAZY WOMEN who won't take the time to cook for family. geez what in the world could actually be more important.

Feeding chicken nuggets to their children.Do you know how they make chicken Nuggets.

Your sooo ignorant. Trailer trash people preparing your food> what are you thinking

View more comments (5)

Wendys in Livingston, New Jersey - Smokin before the job

I went to Wendy's in buckeye, Arizona and I ordered a number one when I was ordering my food the employee Reaanna soza(looked her up on facebook) she was very distracted the whole time, she smelt like pot, she got my order wrong, and she was very rude to me. When I contact the manger she told me that "what their employees do on there own time isnt their business." Really?! I thought that was the dumbest thing I ever heard!!!! Not only was the employee rude to me and high, the manger was rude and disrespectful. I've been telling everyone I know not to go to Wendy's because they are rude and hire druggies