Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Wendys in Roanoke, Virginia - Laffing about spiting in poeples food

I was at the counter waiting for food when i herd a manager laff about spiting in someones food case of a complaint from earlier just talking about it alone will make me never eat at the brunswick wendeys ever again the manager name was dave he should be fired for it and i will let my family and friends not to go there theres just no word to say about it the man need to be fired i will not put up with it something better be done if not i will go to the news Chanel and see what thay think people should no what this guy does to peoples food

Of course you know for sure, that the manager was serious and not joking. You really have to get a life.

Could you rewrite this, but with proper spelling. It's very hard to read Redneck.

View more comments (1)

Wendys in Columbus, Ohio - Wendy's is full of angry rude employees

While going to Wendy's my boyfriend ordered a 5 piece Chicken Nugget and a small fry for me. The person kept messing up and tried charging us for 2spicy nuggets and a reg nugget and a fry. After finally getting the employee to understand what we wanted we pulled through. No one was standing at the first window waiting for our money, so we pulled to the second window. As soon as we got there a lady handed him the bag of food. While my boyfriend was in the middle receiving the bag he told the girl at the window that he hadn't paid yet. Just then an older woman came running up to the window screaming don't give them that! They didn't pay they are trying to steal the food! The girl at the counter didny stick up for us she just moved out of the way so the old lady could come to the window. My boyfriend being the nice person he is just took the embarrassment while all the other employees came over to look at our car. You could hear one woman in the back saying "they tried to steal $3 in food? How pathetic." This is one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, when we did nothing wrong. Wendy's is full of drama causing, rude, employees who talk about customers basically right to their face. Never going back again.

I used to work at a Wendy's on the first window. The reason no one was there at the window is cause the back window person is required to cash people out,bring buns to sandwich makers,and wash dishes at the same time.

If they were really concerned about people stealing food they would change back window's position and make it more reasonable so they only cash people out and another person can do buns and dishes. The manager was out of line for yelling they're trying to steal that out loud before being informed on the situation.It was rude for the employees to make fun of you in your face. The one I worked at at least did it behind their back after they left lol.

If you were trying to steal that i don't think you would've said you didn't pay yet (common sense) If you were who cares it was only 3$ worth of food like the kid said. Wendy's employees are really just a bunch of kids even the adults that work there.

Make sure you complain to Wendy's. You can also try going to another location.

Today I went to Wendy's to get spicy nuggets but I got the regular nuggets :sigh (I actually asked for spicy nuggets). If you complain to Wendy's they will apologize and give you free coupons.

Hope this helps! :)

you should just give up fast food altogether. Take care of your heart for a change...

BrotherWitch

I guess Joan does lots of embarassing things.

I sure wish I had never had a more embarrassing moment than what you described. That is a very minor thing to be embarrassed about.

View more comments (4)

Wendys in Chesapeake, Virginia - Wendy's needs to get it together

Tonight is my fast-food night of the week and I choose wendys thinking I was going to recieve a great quality meal. I ordered a Asiago baccon ranch chicken combo meal with a sweet tea and chives bakes potato and a 99cent spicey nugget. I literally live right across the street and when I got home and opened everything up it was all overcooked and thrown together except my potato and drink. My dog didn't even want to try and *** into the over fried nuggets and they also cheated me on my bacon as well when my total order came to $9.92. I have complAned at this location several of times and nothing is being dun...there coworkers look dirty as well and manners is deff a training everybody should attend. I work to hard for my monnies to be pissed away for poor quality food and service as well... Talking to the manager does nothing what is the next step I need to take before I go HAM! Dave Thomas would be rolling over in his grave if he knew....seriously!

to Joan... the 1 that got a problem with people adding extra food...

you're an ***... it's judgemental people like you that p*** me off. what do you care if somebody add extra food order.

what are you some anorexic b****. get a life and go eat something

I am amazed at people that have to make a comment on the amount of food that a person orders. Who cares if someone orders "extra food" after ordering a combo?

Who cares if a combo is "more than enough" for one person? As a matter of fact, WHO said only "one" person was going to be eating that food? WHO said anyone was going to eat ALL of the food? Sometimes people want a variety.

Just because extra is ordered doesn't make the person a glutton. Maybe, just maybe, a person likes leftovers for lunch the next day.

I am amazed at all the people that order combos at fast food places and then add extra food onto the order. A combo is more than enough for one person.

Actually combos aren't always the most economical way to go. If you have complained there other times why do you keep going back?

Why would you spend $9 an change to eat ***? For the same money you can go to a local diner and eat with metal utensils, ona real plate and with a real glass.

Fast food at almost $10 is no bargain.

I hope you have leared a lesson. :grin :grin

View more comments (3)
Review

Wendys in Sulphur, Louisiana - *** workers and managers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter and I went to Wendy's down the street from our house and order food before I was done I was cut off. She said she would add what I needed At the window, I said what! I got to the window I told her what else I needed she told me the total I got my food and checked my bags the order was wrong and I didnt even have silerware for my potatoe when i told her it was wrong she said I gave you your food I said but not all of it! She said well I didnt charge you for that Now thats not my fault nobody wants to keep running their credit card the order should have been taken right the first time and the manager came with no apology just heres your food! How rude I hate that wendy's will never return if i cant be treated right i wont go back ever again.

You must be talking about the one off of Sherwood haha!! I'm surprised the employees can actually dress and drive themselves there.

smart guy

Listen to yourself...Do you realize how selfish you sound?

BrotherWitch

Drive thru etiquette 101

If you don't know what you want, go inside.

If you need to make a large order ($15+) go inside.

If you need to special order your food, go inside.

Drive thru's are for speed. Not so your lazy *** doesn't have to get our of your car.

View more comments (2)

Wendys in Kingston, New York - Every Item was Wrong

Monticello NY: Clerk in drive thru told me that I could not get a hot caramel coffee and yet there on the board was a picture o fa hot "caramel roaster"; the cold coffee I got was dishwater and NO caramel flavoring; two bacon cheeseburgers came without the bacon...staff should really LISTEN to the customer and know what the products are! This not the first time orders have come out wrong for me at this particular Wendys! Another Wendys in Liberty NY, the next town over has much better service...perhaps it is the management? Someone in Wendy's quality control office should take a look at the Monticello, NY Wendys.
Loss

Wendys in Richardson, Texas - Wendy's never gives me the right food and they suck

They suck!! They are all slobs I recently went to Wendy's and got a number 11 and got some chicken hamburger with mayo I hate mayo!!! I also was not given a receipt!!!!!!!! So yes I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO VERY VERY VERY MAD AND U SHOULD TO!!!
Jokerjay

If this is that funny in text form...I wish I'd have been there to see it in person...I'd sit down with a bag of popcorn and watch this entire comedy of errors...

Loss

Wendys in Charlotte, North Carolina - Don't eat at Wendy's restaurant- it is not a 'slow food' restaurant

I was ordering from drive through and saw the ad for $1 donation to get 10 coupon for the classic frosty. So when I was paying for my order I told the cashier that I was interested to donate and would like to get 6 frosty out of it. The cashier said that I had to make another round to submit another order since the restaurant was busy. In total, it took my 10 minutes for my drive through order. My husband suggested that I went inside the restaurant to order the frosty. I was waiting for another 15 minutes and the employee who took order disappear leaving my at the counter. The other cashier came and took the next customer's order instead, a male teenager who was flirting with her. It seemed that both cashier were covering both inside orders and drive through orders which is confusing to see them come and go. As I was waiting for the first customer, the other cashier said "we'll be right with you". But then she took the next customer's order which is an old lady. Then I said that I was waiting for so long and felt being ignored. Since I was first, I should be served first. Isn't this is first come first served? The old lady, not knowing that I spend 30 minutes at the restaurant, said "calm down, life is short". For sure life is short for her since she is OLD. I told my story to the other customers and they agreed that they should take my order from drive through and not asking me to go back again. I said out loud so that the old lady could hear me," How do you feel if you have to wait for 30 minutes and didn't get served. Next time, try to put yourself in someone else's shoes before saying anything." I told my husband that I will never eat at Wendy's anymore for the rest of my life and I will make sure to tell my story to everyone that I know or anyone that I came across.

So one bad experience at a fast food chain, with multiple locations, all different employees at these different location will upset you enough to stop going there? So....this fast food restaurant is probably been upheld and managed by high school and college students.

Luckily some may be motivated, but who can take a fast food job seriously? So you're upset about one incident? Big whoop.

No offense but Wendy's will make it by without you. You are not the sole contributor to their wealth, and I am still going to go to Wendy's and buy their delicious lemonade.

View more comments (1)

Horrible Manager at Wendys in AZ

Her name is Sabrina, she sucks at her job (manager) and she shouldn't work there. She does not know how to hire people. She's rude to the customers, especially bums simply because they are bums as they did not do anything wrong. She'll ll hire people that don't know what they are doing, but not people that have experience and know what they are doing. She's always late, and comes up with lame excuses. She's ridiculous and in my opinion deserves to be fired. She's nice one minute and totally mean the next. The wendys is on broadway and hardy in Tempe, AZ. Horrible service and I believe it would help to get a new manager.

No matter how much experience a person has when they start a new job, they still don't know everything. What do you mean she is mean to bums----what do you mean bums.

If you mean homeless people loitering on the premises, she has a right to shoo them off the property. Most homeless people are smart enough to not infringe on business property. Are you one of the bums that the manager was rude to or one of the experienced people that she didn't hire. Let's face it sometimes experienced people think they know more than they do and can be more trouble than an inexperienced employee.

How do you know she is always late, you shouldn't have access to her schedule. Also if the customers are dissatisfied with her they will complain to the local corporate office.

Horrible Wendys service

I have to say, yet again the wendys on route 93 in Hazleton, Pa has let me down. Tried to go through the drive-in, yet could not hear a word so I went inside. After waiting for over 10 minutes I finally got to place my order. I asked to speak to a manager re: the speaker outside. She told me its not her problem and te owner is too cheap to fix it. I then asked why I should have to waot 10 minuted inside and she said that she had to deal with someone else (who had a problem with a previous order) she was very rude to him, and I asked her what her problem was she told me the customers are, when I mentioned that I knew the local owner, she said good call the then she walked away saying kiss my ***....When I asked the cashier if I heard correctly she begged me to leave her out of it and apologized. I am done with Wendy's and very much done with a corporation who doesnt even want to give a feedback number.

The main problem here is that you asked what the other customer's problem was. You also shouldn't have had asked the other employee if you heard correctly.

Some things are just better ignored. If you have heard said it before why did you go back again?

Loss

Wendys bugers are now terrible!

The recent change by WENDYS to their burger recipe and construction is a bad move. Their burgers used to be out of this world, now they are too buttery and the burgers are too thick, they by their own hand just spoiled the whole experience. I wish we could go back to the old burgers they were so much better than they are now. We never go to WENDYS now, we used to go every week but we have not been in over 5 months due to this change! The TV adds just make me mad with that overweight red head mouthing off, shes the one that probably OK'd the change! Never mess with a good thing. Now they are not "old fashioned hambugers" they are new and real bad!

Yup we agree. All the Wendy's burgers are horrible now, Noway "old fashioned" now they're a corporate idea of what a modern burger is...yuk, back to BK for us since the change! Fredo.

I thought it was only 1 burger on the menu they changed to the buttered bun and new pickle? Did they change ALL the burgers?

Yeah, and have seen "the" woman, Wendy Thomas, a couple times on tv, but it is a young, attractive redhead model I see constantly doing their commercials. She's as annoying as Flo.

I think he alluded to her being Wendy when he said she sign off on the changes. And the truth is that she is overweight...you can't deny that.

Truth is truth and free speech is what this country is built on. By the way the new burgers are horrible now.

Our office of 43 voted them least of all burgers. BK were #1 5Gs #2 MD #3.

Jokerjay

You do realize that that "overweight" redhead IS Wendy, right? And if you've ever seen her when she was 10 years old...you might see that they drew her way prettier than she actually is....lol...but in all seriousness, that IS Wendy in those commercials.

smart guy

You all need to get a life. You are eating mashed up cows that were given hormones and fed dead chickens. Do some research.

I completely agree.... the new pickles they use don't taste right ..

more like some sort of sweet pickle. The new packaging not only allows the burgers to cool off much faster, but if you have more than 1-2 in the bag, they come unwrapped if not put in those silly little half carton things.

All in all my several times a week has dropped to once every 2-3 months since the changes and PRICE INCREASES. Wendys-0, BK-1

Completely agree with majoritch until the wendy spokesmodel comments. Please know before this change i ate at wendys nearly 5 out of 7 days a week for lunch,,,, at least.

Their new overall flavor has a hint of cardboard to it somehow imo. The pickles are disgusting and im being kind. The red onion vs the white is apples to oranges imo. And the beef, thicker yes, but tasteless and unbelievably greasy.

Every time ive forced myself to give them another try in my car, i run the risk of ruining pants, seat covers etc. Chili remains fantastic imo. Thats me stepping off my soap box.

Used to love them, ive been back maybe 5 times in a year now. Financial suicide in my opinion.

I thought "personal" attacks were suppose to be deleted. What do you call the remark about the redhead?

Hey, I liked their burgers when they made them as ordered.

But I don't go the Wendys anymore because almost every time I went, they either added or didn't put on one the vegetables or cheese that was ordered or cut. Too bad you can't add a picture of yourself so we could add a comment about your looks

Their burgers are geat. I have no idea of what you are complaining about.

Get real and get a life and maybe some new taste buds. :cry

Each to their own opinion. I have had a few young men tell me they think the redhead is "hot." She probably isn't as overweight as the cameras make her look. Just because you don't like their burgers doesn't mean you should be so judgmental.

View more comments (9)