Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Wendys in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania - Rude order taker

I went to the lewisburg Wendy's last night around 7 o clock and the girl who took my order was very rude , when I would say one minute she basically rushed me to order and my order was big and I tried to make it as easy as possible but she just kept giving me attitude and she just sounded really mean. And then when we pulled up to the window to pick up our food the manager was nice and polite , she had blonde hair with blue eyes . I saw the girl who took my order and she just looked miserable and did not smile. I did not like that attitude from her because that is disrespect to me . I always go to Wendy's every night with the family and I will not be returning to your Wendy's anymore .

Um first of all you're at a fast food restaurant,yes you should be giving adequate time to order but especially if you're in the drive thru the employees are being timed and people are behind you wanting to order also so she was probably frustrated by your big order and they're required to keep asking are you ready to order.She sounded mean but did it occur to you that it was her natural speaking voice? Maybe she was just having a bad day fast food isn't a great job to have and keep in mind assuming you're a woman,females get their periods and isn't easy to work on your period.

You're telling me just because she wasn't smiling and looked miserable that's disrespectful?!

You need to get over yourself seriously. I'll be damned if I work another fast food job cause of customers like you.

You go to Wendy's every night????? Isn't that an awful lot of unhealthy food for a family to have regularly?

sessa

LMFAO. She sounded "mean" and was disrespectful to you?

How old are you? You certainly have a right to complain, but I have a right to mock you and say you sound like a child.

Wendys in Hamilton, Ohio - Bad service very rude

I went through the drive thru last night about 9:00 p.m last night and Debra handed me my food and was very rude with me when I asked to condiments, did not tell me thank you or anything. and on top of that my food was cold and my fries were very soggy. I really don't appreciate what happened and I think something should be done and made order should be replaced. I know I am not the only one with this problem because I have heard several compliants on this lady she looked like a customer because she a different color shirt on than the other employees. I really hope something gets done about this.

In fast food places, management wear a different color shirt than the other employees, also sometimes it is even a different style. Did you look in the bag before asking for condiments?

Most of the time they are put in the bag with the food order.

If you had looked in the bag for the condiments you would have noticed that you weren't going to be satisfied with the food and could have said something at the time and they would have corrected the matter. As far as that goes, being Wendy's prepares the food as it is ordered, I find it hard to believe that the food was cold and soggy.

Wendys in Chesapeake, Virginia - Hillcrest Exit off 158 Bypass

The Wendys is only a couple years old and originally was clean, but not now.. New owership or who knows what. .Dont eat there after 2pm. Hamburger is bad , fries are soaked in grease and old tasting and diet coke is stale.. They serve old food that didnt sell at lunch time. My meal was terrible , not to mention the high price.. Never again eat at Wendy's.. The time was after 3:30 pm on a Friday. this is not the first time as I usually eat a very late lunch , usually after 3:ooPM I also order a plain cheeseburger for my Border Collie and it was better than my triple meat burger ??

You ordered a 3/4 lbs of meat burger and you're talking about expensive? Next time order from the value menu if you really care about price and request that your food is fresh.

Know then that you will typically have to wait. 2 minutes for the small patties, 4 minutes for the big patties, ~4 minutes for the chicken nuggets and crispy chicken, 6 minutes for the spicy and homestyle chicken, 10 minutes for the grilled chicken, 2 minutes for the fries, and 60-90 minutes for the potatoes. After lunch the crew is busy doing post-rush procedures.

While they should have made sure to have fresher products, understand that they're also supposed to be about speed. Most customers will complain if they have to wait 5+ minutes and as yo ucan see above a few products take over 5 minutes just to cook.

Fast food places have a certain amount of time to keep their prepared food and then are required to toss it. However, Wendy's prepares their sandwiches and fries as they are ordered, they aren't prepared ahead and kept under warming lights.

@anonymous

That is not true at all. I previously worked for Wendy's as a manager unfortunately.

And they use clam style grills to cook the meat then place the meat on warming grills. And they do leave them there and flip them occasionally so they remain moist but become rubbery and nasty.

Loss
We stop and walk in because I needed to use the bathroom before ordering our food. While in the bathroom an employee from Wendy’s in uniform walk in and used to urinal that is next to the bathroom sink. I was just finishing washing my hands and proceeded to dry my...

I am a manager at a Wendy's. And Employees are suppose to wash their hands when they come back from the restroom thanks to the health department. Some think its silly to wash their hands twice (Once in the restroom and once they return to the work area). In some ways this is cleaner. Due to two reasons. One being most Wendy's have hand dryers (we had to get rid of the paper towels due to people being too messy and trying to stop up the sink/toilet.). And Two a lot of people do not wash their hands in the restroom. So when they exit the restroom they leave all of those nice germs on the door handle.

I always make our team make sure that everyone washes their hands.

And we do wash our hands multiple times. After we lay our 100% Beef that is NEVER frozen down. We wash our hands because of all that blood. And before we lay our grilled chicken down. We have to wash our hands and put on gloves. We also wear gloves when we make your sandwiches/salads. The people on the grill use a red spatula and the people that pull the meat from the holding area (the sandwich makers) use a white one. Everything is extremely clean. When we give you refills its always in a new cup. All employees must be well shaven.

CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.

Plus we get to know our customers personally.

Only mayor bad things about Wendy's is. Most stores do not have wifi, we do not have fruit smoothies, nor frozen drinks at all.

View more comments

Wendys in Las Vegas, Nevada - Disgusted

I walk in to the Wendy's on Sahara and buffalo area dec 18 to enjoy a nice meal. As I waited 11 min for any kind of help to order my meal. As I was waiting a none working employee was keeping everyone's attention in the back while I over heard her sobbing . Still waiting for my food. Now I'm pissed Customers are not number one or get the attention they deserve.. I just couldn't believe it. No managers were around. They were to business pampering a girl in the back that should have never been there. After eating my meal in the lobby I was finally recognized and offered Assistance my a women cleaning tables. That made me feel better, she took time in wishing me happy holiday. I will never go to that rude store again and I'll be to sure to let the social world know how my experience was and unsatisfied I am. Very disgusted with the service and that whole management team

Your complaint about not getting helped in a timely manner is likely valid, but this sentence: "Now I'm pissed Customers are not number one or get the attention they deserve" really bothered me. Are fast food workers just robots with no feelings, no families, no personal issues, & no limit to what they can handle?

They're just supposed to bow down & be an absolute slave to the customers, no matter what is going on in their store or in their lives? An exaggeration, maybe, but that's what it sounds like you expect.

Customers too often forget that fast-food employees are REAL people, trying to make ends meet & dealing with life just like everyone else.

Fast food is almost no one's first choice of employment, but you take what you can get & don't complain about it. If there was a girl 'sobbing' in the back, something serious may have happened & it's unfortunate that you lack the compassion or patience [especially around the holiday's, as it looks like this was posted] to handle the issue like an adult.

Exactly how do you know what was going on in the back. If there was a girl(young woman) back there crying, maybe she had been injured.

Maybe she had just been notified of a death in the family. You don't know.

Furthermore, you state that you ate your meal in the lobby-------IF you hadn't received any assistance, how did that happen? Something doesn't ring true in your complaint.

WENDYS TV COMMERCIALS

This did not happen in a Wendys Restaurant. This comes to us regularly via television ads. The arrogant lady who delivers fast food to friends is too pushy. Also, why does she not deliver or suggest salads, etc. that Wendys serves instead of sodium, fat filled burgers! Really turns us off eating Wendys. We are all so aware of the high content of salt making heart disease more prevelant than ever before. Look at people walking on the street....50% are OBESE...not fat...overly so. This is because of the calories ingested in a hamburger with cheese and other things are so unhealthy. Put salads etc in your ads.

Wendys in Church Point, Louisiana - Old burger meat at wendy's in deridder LA

I was taking my girlfriend home about 9ish or so. And I pulled the local Wendy's restaurant I placed an order for a large no. 2 burger with cheese. I order payed my money at the first window pulled to the second window to get my food and ended waiting almost 15 minutes(I was timing it)for my food the woman at the window said the fries was the hold up so I got home unwrapped my burger took a *** out of my burger and the meat was super hard and tasted as if they had been sitting out all day. The fries wasn't much better they apply waaaaay to much salt to them I can barley stand to eat them all. Overall Wendy's in my town a has been pretty good they beat mcdonals in my opinion. But this isn't the first experience I have had with the over salty fries but it is the first I have had a problem with old meat that's been sitting for hours. Wendy's is my favorite fast food place and I wish to continue to eat their and enjoy Wendy's productsbfor years to come now.

Tell them not to salt the fries.

When you go to a fast food place you should always check your order before leaving the register or the drive up window. you can always tell them not to salt your fries.

Update by user Nov 26, 2012

I live in Waterford NY. NOT Syracuse NY, as pissedoffconsumer.com seems to insist...

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2012

On various occasions I used to go to Wendy's. Well, in no particular order, here is what has happened on each and every occasion: * Cold food - brought it to their attention...

Wendys in North Atlanta, Georgia - Wendy's service now sucks

Wendy's on high point rd in Greensboro nc has terrible service. Slow to wait on you and a don't fn care attitude. They can't seem to take more than one order at a time and fill one order at a time. We waited 15 minutes for them to take 2 orders(only 3 customer) in front of us. This is the 2 time this month and we usually go there or to another Wendy's each week. NOW we won't be going to a Wendy's anywhere because service is slow and we only have a little time for lunch

It was probably someones first time on the register. Get over it.

smart guy

How about you pack a healthy lunch and quit complaining, fatty?

Wendys in Willingboro, New Jersey - Wendy's management demeaning

I work in a wendy's and no matter how much I try to do my best and better myself ( I am a manager) I can seemingly do no right. The GM is condescending( what is wrong with you? I am tired of babysitting you). He leaves early and doesn't know how to run his store. I am almost 50 years old with a solid work ethic. I understand hard work and I am a single mom with 4 kids, this is not my first time managing a store. It is essential to have good people skills in this environment and because I am not a backbiting, scathing, mean-tempered manager, I am not favored.

I feel for you. Poor thing!!!

lm2010

Omg I understand. I work at Wendy's too. My GM sleep in the office, she leave home early, she call in sick and still get pay for it, she *** and she even talked an employee to pay her money if the employee want to leave early.