Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Wendys in Orange Park, Florida - Awful service

She is a very disrespectful employee i went to ask her a question and she told ahe xouldnt help me cause she clocked using faul language she cursed me out ans flick me off with her finger ...i have been eating at this edtablishment for a long time now i will stop going until i see she is gone from there...you shouldnt have employees like her woeking in this restaursnt it just tarnishes the image of the restaurant...i would like this taken care of or i will take leagal action against the company. Pleaae take action and rid your self of wmployees with poor work man ship thank you ..unsatisfied

Wendys in Washington, District Of Columbia - Annoying radio ad

Whatever ad agency was hired to record this latest annoying Wendy's radio ad should be put out of business. Its the one that starts with a woman and a man saying "no" to each other at least 50 times. The second it comes on I turn to another station just so I don't have to hear it. How could a company (Wendy;s) be so *** to agree to such an ad? I, for one, will never enter another Wendy's as long as this ad continues to play on the radio. Please remove it immediately. I know that you are upsetting a lot of people.

I'm sure if Wendy herself saw you complaining over *** *** like this. She would *** slap you into the middle of next week. Find something better to complain about.

#619186

How do you know it annoys a lot of people? Whenever a commercial comes on anyplace that I don't like the sound of I just "tune" it out.

#619158

Touchy little devil aren't you? Yopu are probably the only one in the world to complain.

Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

#619126

nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononoonononononononononononoononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

View more comments (3)

Wendys in Vero Beach, Florida - Bad attitudes

i went to the Wendys in vero beach by the truck stop and must say i will never go there again the lady with the glasses i guess the manager(not a very trained manger)she was very rude now the lady taking my order she did tell me she was so sorry but it wasnt her she was very helpful, i just want you aware that to be a manger it takes work but she dont have it and for that this is one customer you dont have to worry about agian..and maybe you can get some training done with the manager ..
#619321

also, just to note, that most of the time, managers are making less than crew members that are working there, because of there low wages. If they want the managers to care more, then they need to give there managers better pay than there crew members. (managers are hired from 8-8.50 an hour.)

Apparently you aren't aware that the managers in restaurants and especially fast food places work their way up, they aren't just plucked off the street.

View more comments (1)

Wendys in Fort Myers, Florida - Restaurant and food

WE WENT IN TO EAT AT THE ONE IN LEHIGH ACRES, FL wE ORDERED OUR FOOD WE GOT IT AND WE WENT TO SIT DOWN COULDNT FIND A CLEAN TABLE SO I HAD TO CLEAN ONE MYSELF. THE PLACE WAS SO BAD THE FLOOR STUFF ALL OVER IT LIKE IT HADNT BEEN CLEAN IN A LONG WHILE. WE STATED TO EAT THE FOOD WE AT OUR FISH AND WAS EATING THE FRENCH FRIES WHEN WE FOUND OUT THEY WAS SO GREASIE IT WAS HORRIBLE WE LEFT. HAD A BAD NIGHT BECAUSE OF THE FRIES HAD BAD PAINS IN MY STOMACH COULD GO TO SLEEP FOR A LONG TIME, THIS ALL HAPPENED AROUND 9 PM

Quit using all caps, that means you are shouting. In case you don't know it, Wendy's prepares their food as it is ordered.

It doesn't sit under heat lamps, therefore, it would have been real hard for the fries to have sat in any grease long enough to get greasy. Also, employees don't always have time to clean off tables as promptly as they should have been. Furthermore, you could have used your tray to hold your food, instead of worrying about a few crumbs on a table. I'm sure there were tables that weren't littered with ketchup stains, paper wrappers, containers, etc.

As far as the floor goes, did you also plan on eating off that. There are certain times of the day that it is impossible to keep the dining area in fast food places immaculate, especially if they are short handed at that time.

I'm sure the food you ate didn't give you stomach pains, if anything it was probably your anger. From you spelling and grammar, you aren't so perfect, yourself.

@anonymous

LOL Wendy's makes fresh food everytime you order? thats a lie.

I worked at Wnedy's for about a week.

Nothing was mad to order, the fries would get put in a deep fryer then they would get put under heating lamps. and if anyone wanted fresh fries we would just re fry them again so they would be hot when the customers order was ready.

@Chris

Perhaps your location was a bad one [some just are], but it is Wendy's policy that food is made to order. Fries isn't really a valid example tho because NO *** they get put under a heat lamp.

It wouldn't really be "fast" food if every single order of fries were cooked to order, 2.5 or so minutes.

The fact that your location re-fried them is definitely against policy though. They should be thrown out when their time is up, & new fries made - which, for the record, is what most locations do.

View more comments (2)
Tags
  • Nutrition
  • Eating

Wendys in Newark, Ohio - Horrible Food

Twice in the last 2 weeks I have tried eating at Wendys in Newark, OH. Went to 2 different locations and food at both was horrible--dried out buns, dried up meat, and fries that were not golden brown, but dark brown and cold. Doubt I will ever try them again. Dave Thomas would be horrified at what they've done to his restaurants. McDonalds here I come. Their quarter pounders are juicy and hot and fries aren't turned to brown lumps of potato. Service is poor as well at Wendys--they act like it's a bother to wait on you--even at the drive-thru.
Tags
  • McDonald's
  • Eating

Wendys in Los Angeles, California - None

GIRL DIED IN 1993. The murderer chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will stand at the side of your bed starring straight into your eyes. She will suffocate you... like she was suffocated. This story is sadly true. If you post this 5 differnt events she will not bother u if u copy and paste this to ten events in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry or i wanna go out with you.
Review
I've worked at Wendy's for a very long time.ive worked my butt for that place.ive seen a lot of people come and go there but I've stayed because I do care about that place.ive tried everything in my power to make it better there.i come to work ever day and work very...

Awww this post actually made me sad for! :cry :cry :cry I think u should stand up for urself...dont let those ppl continue to bully u! PUT UR FOOT DOWN AND SPEAK UP FOR URSELF :zzz :sigh :sigh :sigh :zzz

View more comments

Wendys in Loudon, Tennessee - Very Mean Assisstant Manager

I have worked at here for five months. And during that time, I have had to put up with a very mean and rude assistant manager. If I get a write up for something, she makes a point to announce it in front of customers and fellow employees. This is rude and very embarrassing. She constantly acts like she is annoyed at me, and hates me. I have never done anything to her. I just do my job. No matter how hard I work, she always acts like it isn't good enough. She doesn't treat anyone else this way. Why me? She has had me in tears. Please someone investigate this and put a stop to it. I don't know how much more I can take. Thank you.
stephanied32

I am pleased to report that things are a little better between me and my assistant manager. Thanks to a call from a customer who witnessed first hand how she treated me.

So no I wasn't being a big baby. A customer saw it and was disgusted by it and called my general manager.

Grow up! If you aren't mature enough to take some criticism at work, you aren't mature enough to be working.

I would never let anybody see me in tears.

You MIGHT be working hard, but maybe you aren't doing it right.

stephanied32
@anonymous

First of all don't tell me to grow up. You don't know me.

Second of all you are not from here. You don't see what goes on. It is not conbystructive critisism. It is insults.

And by the way, I am a very mature woman. I am 33 years old, and I have two kids. I have put up with this for five months so I can take care of them. That is maturity.

If you had to endure what I endure, you wouldn't put up with it either. So keep your little comment to yourself.

I don't care what you think. I will not b :( e insulted anymore.

View more comments (2)
Review

Wendys in Lauderhill, Florida - "IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU"

On January 25 around 10pm. I clearly told the drive thru lady that I wanted a Baja Chilli Salad with no Guacamole and tortilla chips. After receiving my order, I then had to go back. I politely told her that my salad did not have the tomatoes or the cilantro onions that are ALWAYS chopped on topped. She gave me attitude, took my salad and came back with two big tomatoes and onions on top NOT CHOPPED and said "Is that good enough". The nerve of that woman, shes lucky I should have asked for a freaking refund.I'm SO UNSATISFIED!

I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO THIS. *** OFF PLACE :(

Loss

Wendys in Kernersville, North Carolina - Theft on your credit card in drive through restaurant

I drove through an bought 2 meals for a total of $9.59 - I was given a receipt for that amount (but what I did not notice is that they ran it as cash) and a couple of days later I noticed on my banking account activity that they had keyed it in for a much higher amount $26.58. When I called my bank they said that they did not swipe my card they keyed it in. I sent an email to Wendys HQ and called to register a complaint and have not heard back from them. Bottom line they evidently do not care that they have thieves that work for them. Always check your receipt when using your card and if they key it for cash...then you might want to speak to the mgr or keep an eye on your card activity and see what you are actually charged.

That's a *** thing to go through, but it may have been an honest mistake. $26.58 is not an uncommon amount for larger orders, & a pretty random number compared to $9.59. If they wanted to swipe $20 from you, why wouldn't they have entered it as $29.59? In the drive-thru, especially when busy & if an inexperienced back-window cashier is working, mistakes like this aren't uncommon.

I don't quite understand what you mean about them running it as cash, though. No matter what, to get money off your card in any way, they have to use the card machine & system to do it. The fact that it was keyed-in vs. swiped shouldn't make any difference, other than being a different means of getting your card info into the system. Also, at least on the older registers/card machines, you have to manually enter the amount the order is. This is why I think it may have been a mistake, because they may have seen a different total on their screen, or entered one from a different order, ahead or behind you.

Normally I would reprimand you for not going into the store immediately & showing them your order vs. the amount it cost, but sometimes you just don't double check your receipts & I understand that. Either way, I recommend doing that from now on, because if you had gone into the store immediately & talked with the manager, they would have refunded you the extra money & been able to confront the worker to see if it were a mistake or not.

And that is why Wendy's is teetering on the *** of bankruptcy. They have really gone down hill since Dave died. You should call your BBB and report them.

View more comments (1)