Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Wendys - I am a regular Customer. I was at your store Vine street last night.

I was there when another Customer was talking to the Manager about a Burger. The Manager was handling things very well until the Employee Thomas started to loud talk over her, when she finished talking to the Customer, in a nice respectfull voice, the Employee came out to the dinning room and talked to the Customer and told her to make sure that she call and make a Complaint on the Manager but the Manager didn't do anything wrong. she was as nice as could be. Thomas totally disrespected the Manager. The store was very busy and I think she handled everything well. No Employee should disrespect any Manager the way he did her last night, it wasn't right.
MikeBrady

Nice going - now the manager will be in trouble for not asserting her authority.

Tell their district office about it. Your phone book should have things like that listed and if you can't find it there, google it. You could also call the store and ask to speak to the head manager, telling it here won't do any good.

View more comments (1)

Wendys - Overcharged for my food

at drive in i ordered 2 crispy chicken sandwiches, one baked potato, one soda, that is what i got, the correct order, i eat in the parking lot i have a bad leg, when finished i happend to look at receit, i was charged for 4 sand wiches, i have seen this before, if every one checks the bill this will get caught, most do not look at bill, if you have 100 cars an hour and all the bills are padded maybe a few will catch it most dont, at the end of a shift extra in the till, i dont think this is company policy, are the employees skimming, was in clifton n.j. main ave

Grow up, you can bet your bottom dollar that doesn't happen to every customer. You could have looked at the receipt before eating and got out of your car and went inside and complained.

I have seen lots of people using canes, walkers, crutches, and just plain dragging a leg, that actually walk. A lot of these people are also in pain. The only way employees can get in the registers is when they ring up an order.

There are always so many other employees nearby that if the employee was taking money out of the till other than to give change they would get caught.

Review
Last evening a little after 10pm, I ordered a Jr. cheese plain for myself, and a regular 4 piece nugget for my six-year-old daughter. Yes it was late, but we have been visiting a dear friend of mine who is very sick nearly on a regular basis. First of all, this is...

What good does it do for you describe the women as being heavy set, actually you wouldn't have had to give any kind of description. I really think you are exaggerating about your daughter.

You can't tell me that by the time a kid reaches six years of age, they haven't heard various types of language/words. If she knows the word "inappropriate", it sure as the world is pretty sure that she has heard the other words before hearing them at Wendy's. My guess is that you haven't stopped to think that maybe those two employees had clocked out for the night. You are right the hour was plenty late for a six year old to be up, no matter where you had been.

Just because you have a sick friend is no excuse to keep a six year old up that late. Cut your visits shorter and get you kid to bed at a respectable time.

Considering that Wendy's prepares their food as it is ordered, it is going to take longer than if you go to one of the other fast food places that have the food already prepared, sitting under heat lamps. When those places are open late, they normally don't have a full staff, because the dining room isn't open, the only thing open is the drive up.

Featured
i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with anything, but the girls she gets on to... one manager tells me to do something, then i get yelled at for doing it...

Your grammar is something that can be fixed but fast food restaurants will always be the same.. They try to reduce waste by giving out old food & yes if a customer is holding on food they will pull it up early to get them out the way. But unless Dave or Wendy, Ronald, or the King is going into those restaurants it will always be the same, just find better!!

View more comments

Wendys - Bad service

There was one car in front of me when I arrived @ 8:20pm 9-14-13. It took at least 5 minutes before the car moved so I could place my order. I placed an order for 2 burgers, a french fry and small frosty. I asked for a senior discount. I gave the window server my debit card. When I got the receipt it didn't include the senior discount. He said he couldn't change the transaction so I lost my discount because of his error. I asked if everything was in the bag and he said "YES". I asked if the frosty was in there and he said "sorry about that hold on and I will get it for you". When I got home 5 minutes later, the food was cold. So, I almost didn't get the frosty and I didn't get the senior discount, and the food was cold. not a very good experience considering I only ordered a2 burgers, fry, & frosty and they were not rushed inside or outside at the drive thru because there was just a handful of cars in the parking lot. Neither person at the window was rude but they were very incompetent. I like Wndy's food but the service was the worst I have seen in quite some time.

Well i can say this is a load of *** because wendys doesnt have senior discounts the only thing they have for senoirs is either a free coffee or what we call a Senior drink which is a value size soft drink

At the most your senior discount would have been no more than forty cents, according to the monetary loss. Any of the fast food places that I know of, where I live there isn't an actual senior discount, it is a free coffee.

I highly doubt that the food was cold, when you got home. From what I have always heard Wendy's prepares their food, as it is ordered and it doesn't take that long to make a Frosty. You say they weren't rushed because of the handful of cars in the parking lot, there is one thing wrong with that you don't know how many people were in each car. You also don't know that a busload of people didn't walk from a different location, because a lot of the time when a fast food place gets a bus full of people the bus doesn't park in the parking lot, they park wherever there is enough room, without making it difficult for other vehicles.

There are also times that a bus will call in and place an order for pickup because they don't want to take the time to stop. They let the restaurant know what time they will arrive, etc.

You only know what you are assuming from what you have observed. When you order take out, you never ask if everything is in the bag, you look in the bag to make sure.

LTCC

where was this superstar.....like to know..lots of wendys on the planet

View more comments (2)

Wendys in Manchester, Tennessee - Cashier was a *** to me

i went thru the drive thru and used a coupon. the lady who took my order was nice but said to get my total at the window, when i drove around i was given a total by a different person. i asked if that price was with the coupon, in a snitty voice she said yes thats with the coupon-mocking me. She also refused to give me an extra ketchup. i promise if she is working the next time i go, i will go somewhere else and not go back. i go 2-3 times per wk and we have plenty of competition in town. wendys websitesdont work either

I went to Wendy's in fordcity mall about 1week ago I very nice young lady who took my order her name was Lynetta until her boss Yvonne just came yelling at her like she something wrong when she had everything right in my bag.Yvonne really needs so self control if she's going to manager someone I will love to come back because that young lady was a very nice cashier .

sessa

So sorry you had to endure this terrible event. I honestly don't know how you will go on. Perhaps with time, and some professional help, you will be able to recover.

Why would anybody want fast food two-three times a week? Did you ever stop to think that maybe the person at the window was using her natural voice.

Too many people get offended to easily. If you wanted extra ketchup you should have asked when you placed your order, and probably been charged for it.

A lot of restaurants are starting to charge for extra condiments. As far as that goes some of them were already starting to charge extra back in the 90s.

@anonymous

i have to say to the person replying from sioux falls south dakota people are making legit complaints and you have been very critical of every complaintant You r a ***..

View more comments (3)
Tags
  • drive through service

Wendys in Saint Louis, Missouri - Rude Hiring Manager

I Called the Wendy's on Gravios in Saint Louis Missouri and I Asked to Speak to the Hiring Manager Named Ashley , Has a Horrible Attitude When I Ask to Know the Status of My Application , She Had Told Me If I Want to Hire You I Will Call but She Did Not Even Let Me Talk and Hung Up on Me . Very Rude of Her She is a Horrible Person That Should Not Be Working For Anybody with An Attitude Like She Had . If I Need a Job She Would Be the Last Person I Call To Get Me Anything .

I think the hiring manager was very rude as well. They probably have unhappy employees there and a high turnover rate.

Obviously not a place you want to work at. Just move on.

Did it occur to you that you might have called at the wrong time of the day? There are certain times of the day that people shouldn't expect to talk to any employee of any restaurant.

In fact a lot of restaurants don't even answer the phone during certain times of the day. Why did you start every word in your complaint with a capital letter? For somebody that is so critical of others, you aren't as smart as you think. She must have let you talk, so that she could tell you she wasn't hiring right now.

Why shouldn't she be working for anybody? Do you suppose her attitude might have had something to do with your attitude.

@anonymous

Did it ever occur to YOU that your a *** ***? I've seen a few of your replies to various posts, and you come of like a complete horses ***.

@Anonymous

yes i saw this replying person do this too..i guess he or she has no life but to respond to peoples complaints

View more comments (3)

Wendys in Blacksburg, Virginia - Disgruntle Workers

The Wendys in Blacksburgrg, Va. has disgruntle workers with Hispanic backgrounds whom take their agressions with the inacted laws against the new "undocumented" illegals out on us. I have a friend that told me that they say bad things about us and do not give us quality service due to their hate against us.Blacksbut Lucero Brown is the manager and I have had unexceptable service there mote yhan once. I only frequent the Christiansburg, Va. Location when my family chooses Wendys. I have submitted complaints to the corp. Before and they have not addressed the issue. I am not the only family that does not patronize the establishment. As a student at the university, I have asked my sority family not to patronize both resturants due to the poor service.

Hahaha i love how you try to discriminate against them for being hispanics and "illegal" but i have some questions how do you know they aren't citizens? And if they are hispanics wouldn't your "friend" be hispanic t as well to be able to understand what they said to in fact tell you that they are talking about you? *** maybe they just have an accent second how can you try to call yourself a true american when it is so obvious you cant even write english correctly another thing the true americans are native indians not blacks nor whites so it seems you yourself are an illegal here and obviously lacking any if all literate skills what so ever

It appears that this post is complete B.S.

English is obviously not your native language - what do "unexceptable"and "sority" mean?

And what is with these blatantly racist comments?

View more comments (1)

Wendys in Vancouver, British Columbia - Misssing baha salad

arriving at wendys and see there was no longer baha salad, I had at least 2 salads a week, I am really missing them, why would you take them off the menu??? I have nothing more to say other than very disappointed and the taco salad is very bland and I remember eating those many years ago, there is nothing else that comes close to the baha salad. many of my friends love it as well, found it very nutricious and very satisfying, I'm sure there are alot of other people that feel the same way, I have never had bad service at wendy's.
LTCC

Its called a menue change....get over it....but you probably wont will you.

Review

Wendys in Phoenix, Arizona - I was simply ordering a jr bacon cheeseburger and a medium chocolate frosty

I was simply ordering a Jr bacon cheeseburger and a medium chocolate frosty, and I admit, I was the nicest person to the cashier, who's name was James, but one of the managers, who's name was Philip went and made my frosty around the corner and I heard somebody spit quite loudly and then there was laughing from the crew members, and I looked inside the frosty and there a huge piece of snot. I threw my food away and left after these horrific circumstances, his position as manager of Wendy's should be taken from him. This was at the Wendy's on power and mckellips.

Then why didn't you bring it back up? Or call corporate?

Show them the frosty with the spit in it. Since you didn't do anything it makes it seem like you are a liar trying to get attention. No normal person would just throw their food away and then complain on some site. Did you even fill out the survey to tell about your experience?

Probably not. So fake.

Get over it, that story has been going around for so long, about various restaurants, that is is getting really tiresome.

@anonymous

Get over it? He spit in my frosty

View more comments (2)