Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Wendys in Dallas, Texas - Bad service , horrible fries

Went to restaurant Drive thru in Allen, TX, on McDermott. Girl running the microphone could not understand English! I repeated the order 5 times and finally just let it be with what she had on the screen. Then the fries were cold, rubbery from being under warmer too long, had to just throw them away. There were no straws in any of the sacks (3). Try driving and getting a drink without a straw. The guy who handed me the order said napkins and straws are in the sacks, when I asked before driving away. He too had trouble with English, really this is America do we have to speak Spanish to place a fast food order??

Well The Headsets Aren't So Great I Had A Horrible Time Especially When It Was Raining And As Far As The Fries Topic They Prob Made To Much Where It Just Ended Up Sitting There But I Doubt They Ended Up Cold? When Leaving Fast Food Joint I Always Check My Bag And Then Leave.

Calm Down On The Racist Thing At Least They're Trying. :p

redneck33

went to Wendy's a few weeks back and they act like they don't want work they never smile

Don't be so racist. Your original ancestors couldn't speak perfect English right away.

At least the people you are referring to are working, trying to earn a living. When you order take out, look in every bag before leaving the site. As far as the girl running the microphone goes, the problem could have been with the microphone, not that she couldn't understand English. Wendy's cooks their food as it is ordered, they don't have it pre-cooked, sitting under the warmers.

Until you know exactly what you are talking about don't be so judgmental. haven't you heard it is just as dangerous to eat and drink while driving as it is to be texting?

View more comments (2)

Wendys in Olga, Florida - Filthy conditions

We are visiting from San Antonio, TX and have frequented your establishment on several occasions. We are disappointed with the cleanliness of your business. Tables are dirty and sticky....carpet needs to be vaccuumed...napkins needed to be picked up from the floor...there is stitch at the sitting areas and tables. People don't seem to know what they are doing. It's been dirty every time we've been there. The reason we have returned is because we were hoping that things would have changed and because we are loyal customers at Wendy's. We have NO intentions of returning to Wendy's again.

Complaining here isn't going to get you any results, this is just a general complaint site, not Wendy's site. What is "stitch" at the sitting areas and tables?

The condition of any fast food place depends on the time of day you go there.

There are certain times of the day that the employees don't have time to keep the dining area orderly. As far as going to Wendy's several times, don't the people you are visiting cook?

Review

Wendys in Monticello, Indiana - WHAT HAPPENED?

We frequently visit Wendy's in our little town and have always been pleased until of late. The place is dirty and all the new faces are rowdy kids acting like they are performing a circus act for the manager who is encouraging such behavior. Is it normal for the red hats to be worn sideways and backwards like thugs? This manager needs to be demoted/or let go, and someone mature put in charge. We were witnessing other patrons shaking their heads in disgust. Their was maybe 3-4 others there at the time, and several employees just standing around. Not busy, so why not clean? Horrible management.
First Born Triplet

Who cares how they wear their hats. Don't judge based on looks.

Yes I Agree If It's Slow The Manager Should Have Found Something For Them To Clean And If They Were To Play Around It Needs To Be Away From Customers View Like In The Back Or By The Pick Up Window When No Cars Are There. When Complaining To Corporate The Managers Actually Do Get In Trouble The Next Day So Feel Free To Complain To Corporate :zzz

Of course you are perfect in everything you do. You can't prove that other customers where shaking their heads in disgust.

How do you know that the clowning around, wearing their hats wrong, etc. wasn't a one time thing. You also don't know how busy they had been shortly before you arrived there. They could have just had a bus load of customers or whatever that had departed.

You don't know anything at all about the reasons for what you saw. In case you didn't know it, most of the managers in fast food places are in their late teens up to whatever age.

There are a few different levels of management in those places. Being you are so perfect go back and check some of your spelling.

View more comments (2)
Review
Route I 81 Exit 302 in Virginia Exited to find Wendy's, entered and saw 12 people waiting at single checkout.It should have given me reason to wonder. The place was filthy with wood paneling ala 1960, it was filthy and sun faded throughout .The tiling on floor and...

Ice Cold? Hmmm That's Hard To Believe ... :?

Wendys in Lapeer, Michigan - Rude window cashier

Culver city Wendy's on Venice Blvd. 1/18/2014 between 3pm-4pm...she was rushing to give me my change and food even though she saw me handing the food over to my family....no one was behind me waiting! She kept saying here is your change over and over then here you go ma'm over and over like an annoying Bird! I would have reported her nasty attitude to the Manager but she will surely get fired soon if she keeps that kind of treatment up to customers! Unprofessional and rude! Keep your miserable attitude to yourself. I was more pleasant than her and I was the Customer!

I work at wendys and we have timers on drive thru and sandwiches. While you are sitting there taking your time handing out food to your family we are getting yelled at to hurry it along though our headsets. Maybe she was wrong in repeating herself like that but we really do get yelled at for slow drive thru times.

Yes If You Take Your Time At The Window The Worker Is Either Getting Yelled At Through The Headset While You Are Still There Or Is Going To Hear It Later On After You Pass. Who Cares If There Is No Cars Behind You?

You Are Still Running The Timer (I Always Hated Hearing That) How Long Did It Take Your Family To Get The Bags?

Thissssssssss Longggggggg? :grin

How is repeating here is your change having an attitude? You must not have worked fast food undertanding that is very fast paced and everything is timed especially drive thru.

I used to work at a wendy's and they're VERY picky about their drive thru times to the point of constantly yelling at the cashier. She was repeating herself because she was tryong to get everyone thru the line faster. Afterall it is Fast food ri

ght?

At least u had enough mercy to not complain about something *** and get this poor girl fired. Some people are way too easily offended.

It's called fast food, not "take your dumb*ss slow moving time handing food to your entire family who move slower than molasses in winter while the cashier holds your change until everyone is thoroughly fed" food.

How is that having a miserable attitude? Maybe she wanted to get rid of your dumbas.s?

Are you aware of how cold it gets by those drive up windows when they are open? Unless you have worked in one while living in a cold climate you have no idea.

What do you mean handing the food over to your fmaily, couldn't that wait until you pulled out of the drive through or were they absolutely starving to death? You were the one not paying attention because to get your change, when dishing out the food could have waited, therefore that makes you the rude one.

Why be a *** while working when the customer is the reason you get paid?!!

View more comments (6)

Wendys in Atlanta, Georgia - Very rude cashier order taker at lunchtime

This was Wendy's, @ 3146 Peachtree Rd., Atlanta, Ga. 30305. I ordered that new chicken club (not the combo) and she said what size do you want? I said all I want is the sandwich. She rudely said "you didn't say that", never looking at me, just looking very surly and angry. BTW, she is black and I am an older white male and always am very courteous to everyone. If she's so miserable with her job (for which she SHOULD be thankful, why not leave? She's obviously a racist and bigot for being so rude to me and other patronizing white people. I have never placed such a complaint before. I think your employee orientation should use Publix Markets as a model as they have the nicest employees anythere and of all races and persuasions. Please change your policies and training!

The Workers Ask The Same Questions Everyday So When You Said You Did Not Want The Combo Usually People Do Get The Combos Its Her Fault For Not Paying Attention And She Did Not Have To Be Rude. Just Cancel The Order, Order What The Customer Wants And Smile And Say "Anything Else" That's What I Had To Do One Thing Is For Sure Customers Are Always Right In The Eyes Of The Managers.

Their is no such thing as reverse racist.It is just racist no matter what race.

It was completely unnecessary for you to mention her race in your complaint. Her race has nothing to do with it.

Actually you are being a reverse racist.

You say you are always courteous to others, but maybe that one time there was something in your voice that made it sound otherwise.

MikeBrady

She was rude because you are white? Did she say anything about your race? Or was it you that brought race into it?

When she said "you didn't say that" you should have said "I JUST DID"!

View more comments (4)
Loss
The lady at the drive through window was rude and not polite. Said hi to her didn't respond back. Said thanks when leaving and again no response. She had a snarl on her face when handing out items. They didn't put sauce on any of or burgers. My husbands baconater was...

Lol Is This Real? :? If So Poor Daughter Wendys Is Soo Good.

Loss

Wendys in Pottstown, Pennsylvania - Store 2028 manager named nick need to be fired

me and my 3 small children all under the age of 9 stop at wendys store 2028 in Pottstown pa on 1/8/2014 for kunch .we order your food ,I order three nugget kids meals and for myself a son of baconator medium combo .(no mayo) .when I got to my table and opened up the sandwich .I realized they put mayo on .I went to ask to get the sandwich .replace .at in which time the manager on duty nick .started swearing at me .for wanting my food replaced .I work right across the street at the hospital and I eat at this wendys a lot.which I will no longer be .doing until this man is fired from wendys .and by the way either will my family or coworkers .Idon't wanted to be cotacted by anyone from wendys making excuses the only thing that will make me happy is for him to be fired

8) When I Worked At Wendys This Same Thing Happened I Was Like OOOwhhhhh Lol. Seriously Though. Sorry That Happened To You.:(

nightshift776

its a shame you cant complain without someone being the grammar police....hope you get your issue resolved and hope complaining made you feel better :)

dear anonymous, so you don't think the manager swore at me .well your very incorrect. why don't you drive to the Pottstown ,pa wendys on high st .and buy some food .when nick is working .he is complete rude to customers .also I never said anything about forcing my co workers not to eat there .they have all decided not eatthere until he is fired because he is very un professional.people like you who believe that a manager of a fastfood restaurant wouldn't swear at a customer .is the reason this country is so screwed up today .

You can't force your co-workers to not eat at Wendy's. I really don't think the manager swore at you, my opinion is that you thought saying that would make your complaint sound better.

Instead of wasting your time online, judging from your lack of capitalization, lack of proper punctuation, poor spelling, poor grammar, and why on earth do you have periods between words where they don't belong? You writing makes you sound like a spoiled little kid.

MikeBrady
@anonymous

"Instead of wasting your time online, judging from your lack of capitalization, lack of proper punctuation, poor spelling, poor grammar, and why on earth do you have periods between words where they don't belong?" What were you going for there? You started with a statement and ended with a question.

"Instead of" has to be followed by an alternative. Remember, before spelling and grammar, job one in writing is to communicate your thoughts effectively, which you have failed to do.

@anonymous

i can if they eat at wendys i can lie about them and get them fired and make trouble for them. and the manager swore.

at me. and i not forcing co workers to not eat there just threatening to get them fired or saying to police they beat their children and make them scared. scared of police taking their children if they eat ther.

and i also told them wendys manager nick . hit my children so he will be fired soon, even thouh he did not.

View more comments (5)
Review
I worked for wendys for close to 7 months with no issues , I worked my *** off everyday not to mention I picked up other peoples shifts alllll the time because everyone was wanting this day or that day off, well like most fast foods there is a very high turn over rate...

you cant trust no one these days, okay i admit i made this up because i was angry about being fired. i told someone who i taught was my firend and he told somene else and now the managers i am acusing of being a *** is threatening to sue me, so is the female manager who i said was using profanity is threatening to sue me just because Iwanted to vent and made this up. so i need to delete this but dont konw nhow i wanted to sue them but my friend showed this letter and they ae using it aginst me.what a loser

Tags
  • sue wendys

Wendys in Chantilly, Virginia - Brown lettuce in salad. Inedible.

After taking several years off from Wendy's because of the exact same problem, I decided to give them another chance. I had roughly 10 salads over a 4 month period. They didn't give me a fork on one trip which ruined my lunch since I go through the drive through and don't have cutlery where I work. Today, 90% of the lettuce was brown and slimy and the entire salad was inedible. I contacted Wendy's about the first visit and the "manager" of that location emailed me (from a gmail address (how professional!)) and said she would give me a "free" salad of my choice. I didn't want to have to go back to the restaurant, go inside, ask for her, then wait (and possibly hold up the line behind me), and look like one of "those" people", so I just went on with my life and gave them a "do over". After this trip, I'll not be going back. And to top it off, they raised the price of the salad $.10.

When you order take out you should check the order on site to make sure you have everything. When you don't do that, it is your fault when you leave without everything that you need.

The same if you had looked at the salad and seen that it was brown, you could have complained right there and more than likely they would have given you a different one.

As far as the price increase goes haven't you noticed everything is going up in price.