Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Rude and unprofessional employee at Wendys

On the date of June 21, 2012 at 11:00pm, my family and I driven to the Wendy's at 3013 Peach Orchard Rd. Augusta Ga. We pulled up to give our order, the employee named Jessica that was at the window. She stated, order when ready, I replied no problem, please give us a few seconds. She stated again order when ready, I replied, will do, still deciding what to order. She stated again in a louder and rude manor, Order When Ready! I replied, we were trying to make the order, no need to be rude. After that, we drove away. As we were leaving the parking lot, the employee Jessica, was seen laughing and pointing at us. To describe her, black female, dark completion, short hair, mid or late 20s, around 5'0 to 5'5.

Sounds like your classic lazy *** *** who doesn't understand the concept of "order when ready". I would have gone in and complained, most certainly. I would have done every thing in my power to make sure that *** *** is put out on the streets.

Review

Wendys - Could I get Sick from Waiting???

Well, it was at the Bethel Park Wendy's and my parent and I were eating a later lunch so we decided to go through drive thru. I order a plain hamburger and apple slices because I wasn't that hungry. We paid and went to the second window and like waited FOREVER. I ONCE WAITED IN DRIVE THRU FOR ABOUT 25 MINUTES. Anyway, I got the food and started eating the apple slices and one of them tasted like raw dirt. I spit it into the bag and didn't bother to eat the rest of them! I got shaky and told my parent that if I got sick that afternoon, I would type a complaint about this to Wendy's, pronto. Also, the burgers there are always GREASY.

Wow, a greasy burger at Wendy's? Wow.

Unbelievable. Since your parent payed for it I don't see why you are complaining. You seem spoiled. Grow the *** up.

Or Just don't eat at Wendy's, you already knew every time you go there you are gonna get a bucket of grease as a side with your burger.

According to you it happens every time but you still continue to eat there. If you don't like it, quit spending mom and dads money on it.

If you don't like the "greasy" hamburgers at Wendy's quit going there. IF you got sick from eating one apple slice, that allegedly tasted like dirt isn't going to make you sick.

IF it did, it was all in your head. Little kids EAT dirt every now and then. No, people don't get sick from waiting. Like I said before, it is in your head and I think you are exaggerating.

If you intend for Wendy's to see your complaint, you are going to have to go to their website. This is just a general complaint site and when you get done doing that, start growing up.

*** *** only a *** would reply to the post

View more comments (2)
Loss

Wendys in Richmond, Virginia - Review

Spent $20 on food to get home and discover the chicken sandwich was BURNT, baconator only had catsup and fries were cold, brown and drenched in grease. When I called to complain the employee told me I was telling him... and I quote "My whole *** life story" The level of customer service there is unbelievable! I will never spend my hard earned money there again!

I went to the Wendy's in Bethel Park and got a plain hamburger and apple slices. I ate an apple slice spit it out and didn't finish the rest.

I told my parent that if I got sick later that afternoon then I would complain. Once I was in drive thru for 20 minutes!

Wendys in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania - Dirty inside of this Wendy's

The Wendy's on Lebanon church road in west Mifflin pa is very dirty. As soon as I stepped inside I was afraid of falling because I was slipping all over the floor filled with grease. Then I was greeted by the cashier who just wanted to be out if there. Here was her greeting. "Inside or out?" Not "welcome to Wendy's. May I take your order?" Just very blunt and not friendly at all. We ate inside which I never do and it was not kept well at all I'm never going there again. Inside or out!!! I had a chicken ceaser wrap. It was terrible. Wendy's has certainly gone down hill at least at that store. Dave would be rolling over in his grave I'm sure.

I totally agree with the greasy yuck everywhere!

Wendys in Bloomfield, New Jersey - Soup not of Chili

Wendy's located on 65 Hempstead Turnpke, Hempstead, New York serves up watered down chili that could be soup. This is the only restaurant that has been doing this for the longest time. I am a regular Wendy's customer who loves your chili, i never leave wendys without getting chili, sometimes that's all i visit Wendy's for but this Wendy's on Hempstead Turnpke makes the worst chili, by adding more water than they need to, so much so that it is soup. I have made numerous complaints but they don't seem to care. The only reason I even go in there it's because it's the closest to my home, any other Wendy's anywhere the chili is always good. Somehow this restaurant didn't take lessons on how to prepare the chili correctly, or is it that they are just greedy trying to make an extra buck, regardless of customer dissatisfaction. The Franchise needs to take a look at this restaurant cause it is tarnishing you best product

Very Bad Customer Service Review

Very bad customer service at Wendy's in southfield mi on northwestern and 10 mile road 6/8/2014 approximately at 7 p.m., drive thr Window , I think the females name was crystal , had gotten the order wrong then proceeded to tell me nobody asked me to come to Wendy's, .I asked for money back , loss appetite one lost customer
Review

Wendys in Sterling Heights, Michigan - Two employees were disrespectful.

I entered the restaurant around 8:00 p.m. One of the employee started to laugh out loud and the other young lady she laughed and put her head down. (Cashier) the cashier took the employee order and as the employee was leaving the restaurant, she turned back at me and started to laugh out loud again before leaving the restaurant. Now the cashier said "Oh she not laughing at you, she is laughing at someone else. There was no one else in the restaurant but me. So, I left and I went to Arby's where I was treated with respect. This incident occurred at the Wendy on Van *** and Chicago. I did not get their names but one of the young lady has blonde hair and she was an African American. The other young lady was an African America too.

Why would the be laughing at you, when they don't have any idea who you are? If they were laughing at you there must be something about you that made them laugh.

Furthermore, there wasn't any legitimate reason for you bring up the race of the employees. You don't know what happened before you went into Wendy's, they could have been sharing a joke among themselves and the employee that was leaving was getting one last laugh as she went out the door and looked at the cashier to share the laugh. You must have an awful inferiority complex to think they were laughing at you.

It is really pitiful when a couple employees can't share a joke and a laugh among themselves without a customer getting their feelings hurt.

Review

Wendys in Mashpee, Massachusetts - THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I went to Wendy's today to pick up a chicken salad nothing special just salad with plan chicken on it for my grandmother. There was a large line in drive through so I went inside. There were only two customers in front of me and so you'd think I wouldn't have to wait very long little did I know the employees don't have a clue what good customer service is. The couple two people in front of me had to repeat their order 3-4 times before the cashier JOE got the order right. Then the customer right is front of me actually worked there and she just wanted a small vanilla frosty, the cashier barely talked to her and really didn't show interest in helping her, she told him how much the frosty cost and that he needed to take her money. Then it comes to my turn, instead of greeting me he turned around and started changing out the coffee, he took his sweet time changing out the coffee then let the people to prepare food know the girl in front of me wanted a small vanilla frosty, then he got the soda for the people who he helped when I first got there... finally he asked me what I wanted and I said I would like a half salad with chicken, I didn't want anything special just plan chicken he then looked at me like I had three heads and said well do you want a Asian chicken salad or a strawberry chicken salad and he named off the other salads. I said no I want a plan salad with plan chicken no sauce then he went through the list of salads again. I finally said you know what I am going to take my business somewhere else because if you can't figure out what a plan salad with plan chicken is you're useless. Then I walked out. I went straight home and called the same store to get the district managers phone number because I wanted to talk to someone in charge of that store who didn't work in that location. The person on the phone refused to give me the phone number and I explained to her I work with customers every day, if a customer asked for the district managers phone number that usually means they are really upset and rather than venting to people who won't do anything about the situation that person wants someone who actually cares. Again she refused to give me the phone number. So I called the Wendy's a few towns over and the man who answered the phone was not sure if he could give me the number but understood that I wanted to speak to higher management so he took my name and phone number and was going to call the district manager and have that person call me. I called the customer care number and let them know what happened and was told someone would call me back. As of yet I am still waiting for phone call... for call from the district manager.

So you were at a fast food restaurant, demanding something "off menu", got upset when you couldn't have something that they didn't serve, and then think that there is some right to talk to a district manager? No district manager is taking calls unless it has run it's way up the chain. The fact that you were unable to read the menu and choose something that they actually served is not the fault of the employee....it is the fault of your inability to read.

Hey i just wanted to let you know i also do work at wendys and we do NOT have a plain salad with chicken , we have bbq ranch salad, asian cashew chicken salad, apple pecan chicken salad and spicy chicken caesars salad and our new strawberry fields salad. So he was just repeating the salads because we dont have "plain" salads like that.

@Anonymous

They do have side salads which can be ordered with Plain chicken. I work at Wendy's too and we do this all the time for our costumers that don't want any of the 'bigger salads'.

The fact that you work with customers every day has nothing to do with your complaint. In fact the fact that you even brought it up more than likely antagonized people even more than if you had kept your big mouth shut.

Did the menu board say anything about plain chicken salads?

I would be willing to bet it didn't.

@anonymous

It kills me when you go to fast food restaurant and think you can order whatever. If it not on the menu how can you order it. He may not have been overly nice about it but IF IT IS NOT ON THE MENU what would you like him to do about it.

View more comments (4)

Wendys in Muskegon, Michigan - Bad customer service ever

I went to sherman wendys on sherman blvd for lunch with my 5yrs old n 4 mnth old baby and a worker there wanted to fight me. And then the managment didnt do nothing. They said i the customer wasnt allowed in there anymore. That is the worst place to go ever they will not be getting my service ever again. And managment said there gonna stick by there employees. Wendys is so nasty, and employees dont even now how to cleanor even make the food right. Please dont ever go to wendys it doesnt deserve your money or time.

Well The Worker Should Not Have Said Anything It's Your Kid She Should Have Minded Her Own business Although It Prob Would Have Been awkward For Her To See That And Still Try To Be Nice But Im With You On This One. The Banning From Wendys Was Probably Because A Scence Was Made With You And Your 5yr Old Child.

First Born Triplet

Make a scene and get banned, I doubt they just kicked you out of the restaurant because they were bored or for the fun of it.

#802015

You stated that they said you weren't allowed there anymore and then you say they won't be getting your service anymore. You don't service them, you patronize them.

Exactly how did the employee want to fight you and why? Before you criticize others, you should make sure you are perfect.

Proofread you complaint and check it for errors.

@anonymous

my 5yrs old was not being good so I smacked my 5yrs old in face ans sad shut up and the worker there said that is child abuse and said if I want o fight I shood fight someone my own size if I wanted to hit, I was angry because employee did not make my food right and my 5yrs old started cring when I elled at the employee to make my food right I told him stop cring or I will make him cry more and he did notm so I hit him inh the face and the employee got mnad and threatened to figth me. management did nothing to stop her rude ness.

@Anonymous

Excuse me?!!! You do not just hit a 5 year old in the face.

That is indeed child abuse. I agree with the employee in this matter if that is what happened.

Also there are more dignified ways to handle a order that is wrong (If it was in fact wrong).

I feel really bad for those children!

LouSkunt69
#801961

Really? That's the story??

You walked in and they told you to leave?? I find that hard to believe! What did you do that lead up to that??

It's funny though, you were willing to eat there, then you were probably acting like an a.sshole, they kicked you and you end with the place is nasty??? C'mon

@LouSkunt69

I was punishing my 5yrs old for being bad and the employee said I was abuseing him and said to hit someone my onw size,

View more comments (6)

Wendys in Saint Augustine, Florida - Bad sandwich

About a month ago I went to the local Wendy's in St. Augustine, Florida. It was a Saturday evening and few customers in the restraunt. My order was a Ciabatta meal with a Dr. Pepper, small size. The sandwich was cold, greasy, and tasteless. Good fries and good drink!!! The grease from the sandwich dripped on the box and immediately turned in color into hard drops. I did choke the food down and complained both online and by letter (snail mail) to the corporation. I have heard nothing back from either the manager or the Wendy's corporate office. Jerks!!!!
getrudejenkins

Oh, ours here is nasty! They dig in their ***** and then serve you.

If the sandwich was cold when you received it, you should have complained right away. That being said, I highly doubt the sandwich was cold, because Wendy's don't cook the food until it is ordered.

This means it isn't cooked ahead of time and sits under a heat lamp.

They cook it when ordered. You will have to find something else to complain about.

View more comments (1)