Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Wendys in Prescott Valley, Arizona - Some guy smoking by trash

My wife kids and I went to Wendy's one evening for something to eat after the movies. As we pulled in my wife noticed some guy over near the trash can in the parking lot smoking from what looked like a pipe. He saw the car pull in and hurried around so we could not see him anymore, this is the only time I have seen it but have heard it from a couple different people. They will see them go out individually or in a group of two to three people to the trashcan area. What is this town coming to. Management needs to step up to the plate and do something about it. If I had someone Working for me and heard that about my place of business they would have to hand everything over and move on to another place. I'm not very satisfied with the evening crew, the day crew has in under control and know-how to make a customer satisfied and happy. Thank You, and have a fantastic day! :)

Good heavens, why shouldn't the employee of any business have the right to go outside and smoke on their break? Exactly who are you to judge?

The fact that you saw an employee outside smoking isn't anything to make you unhappy.

To me it sounds like you aren't mature enough to be married and have kids. You do know the Bible says "judge not, lest ye be judged," don't you?

Sounds like you might want to go when the day crew is there...

@Anonymous

And they would freakin' lose, you twit.

@Anonymous

No they would not and for an adult calling people twits makes you immature. It is not their concern what they do on their break.

@Anonymous

Yeah well I call my children things all the time. If they don't get an A I all them *** and tell them I wished they had never been born.

I tell them I am ashamed to be their father., my wife is telling me this is verbal abuse so I tell that *** to *** off. The point is I do not want my children witness them smoking so I took them away from the dumpster.

I then told them if they did not get good grades they would end up like these Wendy's losers smoking near dumpsters. Verbal abuse or discipline you decide.

What they do on their break is none of your business. If you had fired them while working for you they would take you to court for wrongful dismissal.

View more comments (5)

Wendys - Annoying Commercials Review

I would like to thank you guys for over 30 yrs of great burgers...Unfortunately, the group of co workers and I who patronize your establishment, will no longer do so. The sad attempts on the new commercials leave a very appealing effect, the new red head actress used in your commercials is annoying and unappealing to a aggravating point. The lame attempts at using Mr. Big's song has truly killed the Wendy's lure... You guys are killing a good thing, about 11 of of us is not even a drop in the bucket but it still counts

So, you're done with Wendy's just because you can't stand the red headed girl in the commercials? GET A LIFE!

ransom

I think the redhead is super cute and like watching her.

The person who wrote this complaint is full of doggie doo. There is no way 11 people are boycotting together, because they are all in agreement that they do not like the current spokesperson or a song.

That 'annoying redheaded actress' has been Wendy's biggest success yet, she ain't going nowhere sweetie!

Personally, I think you are probably a friendless, overweight twit who is jealous. Your business will be missed. NOT!

You are right: you don't count! :-)

So you are not going to go to Wendy's anymore not because of bad service but because of a commercial? Wow!

View more comments (3)
Review
#520294 Review #520294 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wendys in Las Cruces, New Mexico - Strawberry Fields chicken salad missing most ingredients

My husband got me a half strawberry fields chicken salad which was missing the chicken, cheese, bacon, and sunflower seeds. They also included Ranch dressing instead of the apple balsamic dressing. So all I got was greens and strawberry but was charged for all the rest. I've been eating this salad several times this summer and have really enjoyed it. The mix of flavors is really great. This problem occurred at the Wendy's on Walton Avenue in Las Cruces, NM. We never had this problem at the El Paseo location. My dinner ended up as a small side salad with strawberries! I'm really pissed!
Review
#520211 Review #520211 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Chiken Salad Review

I miss my Baja salad! This BBQ chicken salad is just gross. Too sad, that was my staple. I would haven't ever even complained about the terrible service and ridiculous wait times...I actually ate a mcd's burger rather than Wendy's salad and that's saying a lot for me!
Review
#519621 Review #519621 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wendys - Employee Termination Review from Niles, Illinois

I'm a Wendys employee, and my complaints are abt to get me fired (I hear), but right is right. I've encountered everything form my district manager telling g me that the discrimination we deal with probably won't change because the Spanish employees have a since of entitlement, and has been there for so long that maybe I should transfer, to making us pay for drinks, yet make us sale what should be waste to our customers. I have witnessed GM's an managers do everything from making sandwiches with no gloves to dropping meat on the floor, an telling me, its OK, we'll make chilli meat out of it. I'm a culinary student, so u can see why I have a problem with this...... I've complained to the DM, the gm, and several managers and all I get is my hours an days cut. I'm lost, because I know the harm that can come from these poor hygene practices. What else can I do????? Please help.......

Hi have someone report this, because customers and employees can get ill and how guilty would you feel if a small child died due to bacteria from these uncaring oafs

Does not sound like a good place to work, from a mental and physical standpoint. I would start looking IMMEDIATELY for another job, but don't quit that one until you are ready to leave.

If they fire you, hopefully you can draw unemployment.

Continue on with your culinary training so you can aspire to work in a real restaurant, in the real world. The mexicans can have their burger-flipping jobs!

You also should anonymously tip off the local health department so they can do a surprise inspection.

just because you are about to be fired, no need to spread false rumors about your employer, grow up and act your age.

Bryang2k3
@Anonymous

How do you know these are false?

What a *** you are!

@Bryang2k3

Ignore Bryan everyone he is my teenaged son and he often thinks it is cool to call people *** online because he gets bullied at school. He claims he never called the other posters *** but if you look at his posts he has, I have banned him from the computer until he learns how to behave himself.

He said he reread his posts and no where does he call anyone ***, he came up to me claiming he was being cyberbullied and I told him he was the one doing the bullying. I pointed out where he called other people *** and he still claims he does not see it. He means nothing from it he is taking his anger out on others because he is being bullied for being in the special ed class. I have talked to the teachers about this bullying and hopefully it will stop.

I think part of the reason he cannot see that he did infact call other posters *** rather than say they made *** posts is because he has trouble reading which is why he is in the special ed class. Also being 13 years old he thinks it is cool to use profanity online. I told him he was not, he kept insisting it is. I apologize for any offense my son's posts caused anyone, but try to keep in mind he is a teenager and still learning how to deal with being bullied at school and I guess this is his way of dealing with it.

Hopefully in a few years when he sees how immature and childish he is being he will apologize himself, or at least stop his behavior.

He claims there was no name calling in his posts but you can clear see he called you names here. I will be talking to him about this.

@Anonymous

Oh lol, this would explain some of his immature replies I see to other members on this site. Just give it time, teenagers can get immature when they post online.

It is called flaming and trolling, they do it for a reaction, I think it is mainly for a reaction rather than being bullied online.

View more comments (5)
Review

Wendys in Holly, Michigan - Who is in charge??????

This will be my 3rd and last time visiting Wendys in Holly Michigan. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. A house full of people and we all wanted Wendys. Ive have bad food then wrong order from this franchise before. I though If I went inside it would be alright. The burgers were over done/dry and were not made to order. I asked for onion, received no onion. My son asked for a plain burger with cheese, it was loaded and dry. The chili my mother ordered was nothing but watered down meat and green peppers. The chili was so bad we couldn't even doctor it up at home, it went into the trash. I was told the last time our French fries were all greasy and cold/ just like a blob of potatoes, that I would be compensated because of this problem. Nobody left a message about it. NO MORE WENDYS for my family. The man down the hall saw me returning from Wendys and said OH NO don't ever eat there you will get sick. He had food poisoning from the same Wendys in Holly Mi. You definitely need to look into hiring someone that knows how to handle food and handle the employees or train them properly. This is unacceptable. Several people have contacted the FDA about this matter.
ransom

If you have a houseful of people, make your own food then you'll get what you want.

We think Wendy's does a good job for what they are.

good stop feeding your children that *** anyways.

View more comments (1)

Wendys - Crackers Review from Austin, Texas

They forgot my crackers at Wendy's.

Hope you didn't order the chili. Do you know what happens to all the nasty, left over burgers that don't sell throughout the day?

You guessed it: they chop them up into greasy chunks and add them to the prepackaged chili (which comes in a bag). How cheap can you get? Do you know the kinds of food born illnesses that occur from meat that has been sitting out all day?

Like the cheap bastards can't spring for fresh Burger for the chili. It's amazing what corporate America gets away with while charging the consumer full price.

Wendys in Tooele, Utah - Review about Manager

i went to the Wendys on nanny Helen burrows Avenue in Northeast Washington DC the service was horrible they got my order wrong and and when I spoke to their manager he had a bad attitude as well so I ask for my money back and that's not custr service so I will not be going back to do I look forwardthat location my name is Cheryl contact me or contact me at 240 417 4886 thank you

Wendys - Review about Unprofessional Service

We noticed unethical and biased up selling at the Wendy's we visited . They ask if you want a large or medium and don't tell you that the advertised price is for a small and charge you a fee for a few more fries and a few more sips of your drink. When we substituted chili for fries the cashier tried to upsell by asking if we wanted cheese which is extra We will not frequent or support a business which is not forthcoming in its pricing policy

Wendys in Overland Park, Kansas - Food Poisoned

Poisoned my neighbors so badly that they had to go to the hospital to have their stomachs pumped. Wendys is freaking *** so i am never ever going to eat at wendies ever again in my life time. What are you trying to do to civilization wendies? Kill us? What the heck wendies you are so freaking ***!!!!!!!!!!!

you can't even spell Wendy's...??? get a life.

Aren't your neighbors mature enough to do their own complaining?

View more comments (1)
Review
#512059 Review #512059 is a subjective opinion of poster.