Wendys - I guess they have a problem with pregnant people.
I was pregnant with my daughter and i had discussed with my gm that i wanted to work until my due date.He cut me 2 weeks early saying that i was too pregnant to work (he told several people to tell me he couldnt even do it himself).
When he would not allow me to come back to work i filed for unemployment but wendy's soon appealed it saying that i could have come back to work anytime and still could. Of course the unemployment officer believed wendy's even though i had witnesses tell her differently. I asked the assistant manager 3 times, twice in person, if i could come back and she told me they would have to see if i was rehireable and never got back to me. I was never supposed to be fired in the first place i was only on leave.
on top of that i worked for 2 years trying to get a management position and as soon as i told my gm i wanted to be a stay at home mom and breastfeed he offered me management that i obviously couldnt take. My husband has worked for wendy's for 3 years now and has never recieved a raise or evaluation of any kind. Not only that but to try to save money corporate wendy's moved everyones payday one day to short all the workers one day of pay so we will be a day late on our rent and have to pay a 50 dollar late fee. I just started working at burger king today and couldnt find a job for awhile because of the economy and i am not recieving the unemployment i needed and deserved for being laid off for being too pregnant so my husband and i have been living off of what little he makes on minimum wage.
This would probably make a good case for a lawyer to take on if anybody knows any good ones or if one so happens to be reading this.
until i get paid at burger i dont know how we will survive.Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org #286223
You may also like
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "A few days ago I visited Kansas City, Kansas for the weekend. My wife, kid and I got in late from shopping and across the street we visited Wendy's..."
- ""This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business. They would give..."
- "I have a complaint about acceptance inside the kimbels furniture store in Goosecreek sc They don't tell you they are part of a rent to own store they have..."
- "Thought my account was cancelled. I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note. That wasn't received. So I sent it in the..."
- "Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday. First off the ordering process is ***. The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***...."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "I went to have my tyre Fit and balanced this morning at Goodyear Auto care, Tire Shop, at 1/93-95 Matthews Avenue, Airport West VIC 3042. before the job, told him..."