Wendys - I guess they have a problem with pregnant people.
I was pregnant with my daughter and i had discussed with my gm that i wanted to work until my due date.He cut me 2 weeks early saying that i was too pregnant to work (he told several people to tell me he couldnt even do it himself).
When he would not allow me to come back to work i filed for unemployment but wendy's soon appealed it saying that i could have come back to work anytime and still could. Of course the unemployment officer believed wendy's even though i had witnesses tell her differently. I asked the assistant manager 3 times, twice in person, if i could come back and she told me they would have to see if i was rehireable and never got back to me. I was never supposed to be fired in the first place i was only on leave.
on top of that i worked for 2 years trying to get a management position and as soon as i told my gm i wanted to be a stay at home mom and breastfeed he offered me management that i obviously couldnt take. My husband has worked for wendy's for 3 years now and has never recieved a raise or evaluation of any kind. Not only that but to try to save money corporate wendy's moved everyones payday one day to short all the workers one day of pay so we will be a day late on our rent and have to pay a 50 dollar late fee. I just started working at burger king today and couldnt find a job for awhile because of the economy and i am not recieving the unemployment i needed and deserved for being laid off for being too pregnant so my husband and i have been living off of what little he makes on minimum wage.
This would probably make a good case for a lawyer to take on if anybody knows any good ones or if one so happens to be reading this.
until i get paid at burger i dont know how we will survive.Please email me at email@example.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."
- "i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with..."
- ""This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business. They would give..."
- "I ordered Grubhub for Sushi delivery the other night and after about an hour of waiting, I called my restaurant to inquire about my food. They said it has been..."
- "I was a loyal customer of AFW when I moved to Colorado. I had a very large house to fill and was pleased with the appearance and pricing of the..."
- "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..."
- "10/03/2015. We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed. Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them..."
- "I have been trying for days in to get contact with them. I ordered a shirt that clearly had an image that covered the entire front of the shirt but..."
- "I purchase a pack of the Grillers. The date to use by is 10-06-2015. The URFC103. These veggies were nasty inside. The yellow squash, and Zuccini..."