Wendys - I guess they have a problem with pregnant people.
I was pregnant with my daughter and i had discussed with my gm that i wanted to work until my due date.He cut me 2 weeks early saying that i was too pregnant to work (he told several people to tell me he couldnt even do it himself).
When he would not allow me to come back to work i filed for unemployment but wendy's soon appealed it saying that i could have come back to work anytime and still could. Of course the unemployment officer believed wendy's even though i had witnesses tell her differently. I asked the assistant manager 3 times, twice in person, if i could come back and she told me they would have to see if i was rehireable and never got back to me. I was never supposed to be fired in the first place i was only on leave.
on top of that i worked for 2 years trying to get a management position and as soon as i told my gm i wanted to be a stay at home mom and breastfeed he offered me management that i obviously couldnt take. My husband has worked for wendy's for 3 years now and has never recieved a raise or evaluation of any kind. Not only that but to try to save money corporate wendy's moved everyones payday one day to short all the workers one day of pay so we will be a day late on our rent and have to pay a 50 dollar late fee. I just started working at burger king today and couldnt find a job for awhile because of the economy and i am not recieving the unemployment i needed and deserved for being laid off for being too pregnant so my husband and i have been living off of what little he makes on minimum wage.
This would probably make a good case for a lawyer to take on if anybody knows any good ones or if one so happens to be reading this.
until i get paid at burger i dont know how we will survive.Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "17 June 2015 I was employed with B3H Corporation (Shalimar, Florida) and taught English at King Abdulaziz Air Force Base, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The SAAD Oasis Compound Mishal Studio would be..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "I had 750+ articles uploaded on Bubblews web page since May this year when I have joined. All I was doing the whole that time was posting fairly good articles and..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "Thought my account was cancelled. I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note. That wasn't received. So I sent it in the..."
- "Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday. First off the ordering process is ***. The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***...."
- "I ordered from a local pizza place at 8:12PM last night and it went thru saying that it would be there by 8:47-8:57. I have ordered from this restaurant before..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "There was a rock in my food luckily I don't chew hard or I would have broken my *** tooth!!! The lady told me to stop at the first window..."